• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do 3rd party inks ruin your printer?

Jack Knight1979

3-4 a year. Stay with oem only. no point switching. I ended to burning through six carts a week. I couldn't afford to keep oem ink my machine. Haha.

Fatboy

The price you pay for ink is higher because you're paying for a premium name and all the marketing/advertising/promotional stuff and lots of other things that 3rd party/generics don't. I'm not saying they "CAN'T" sell it to you cheaper - they just won't because they don't have to.

I agree

Fatboy

Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. The timeless technique used by printer manufacturers and OEM ink dealers to strike fear into you to keep you towing the OEM ink line.

If you buy reputable ink, from a well established and proven company the benefits are overwhelming.

My JV3 has never seen the OEM inks and has run JVS triangle inks with no unusual problems for 5 years.

Exactly:goodpost: