• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I stop this spammer

Drip Dry

I have been getting this once a week. I don't ever remember talking to them. I emailed back with " Don't email me anymore type of message. They don't have anyway to unsubscribe. They just keep sending it. I know I can just filter it to the deleted folder, but that doesn't help the next victim. Anybody else having a problem with them, And better yet, how do stop it and make it hard on them. Isn't it illegal ?

AMTC_EMail_Banner.png
Dear ,

Per our conversation, I prepared a quote for you. I’m eager to get you set up with our business music/messaging, but I noticed that you haven’t registered on our website to review the quote. I’m wondering why, so please give me a call. To register, simply go to portal.amtc.com, click "Register" and follow the instructions. Then proceed to the Activity tab, then the Quotes section.
Best regards,
Shaihareen Ringer
Account Executive
(800)741-AMTC(2682) Ext. 999

player

Start sending them emails with large attachments. Maybe a large Photoshop file that says
"STOP SENDING ME EMAILS!"

Then send it over and over and over again. As big as you can, as often as you can. Jam them up. Clog up their account and server.

They should stop at some point.

visual800

start sending them emails with large attachments. Maybe a large photoshop file that says
"stop sending me emails!"

then send it over and over and over again. As big as you can, as often as you can. Jam them up. Clog up their account and server.

They should stop at some point.

absolutely!

letterman7

Get those all the time. Did you actually call the number? Do that and tell them in no uncertain terms that if you continue to receive the emails, you will take appropriate actions...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
E-mail them back and explain to them that Drip Dry has died in a sudden airplane crash. You are now taking over and would like them to sign up for your Air Brigade Squadron for Born Again Zealots Against the Government. Make up a simple form and tell them when it's completed to send it in. Until then.... all future contact will be viewed as counteroffensive attacks upon your organization. Please act accordingly and consider your decision.
:wavingflag:

Mainframe

Send them back an email with the word "remove" in the subject and same in body text, that is supposed to fix it.

E-mail them back and explain to them that Drip Dry has died in a sudden airplane crash. You are now taking over and would like them to sign up for your Air Brigade Squadron for Born Again Zealots Against the Government. Make up a simple form and tell them when it's completed to send it in. Until then.... all future contact will be viewed as counteroffensive attacks upon your organization. Please act accordingly and consider your decision.
:wavingflag:

Ha, ha, you should be a Sci-Fi writer!!

AzGene

Look them up in whois and notify their isp or hosting company. Alternatively, your email service should have an option to block individual addresses and entire domains as needed.

Techman

set your auto reply , use that address as the return email
have all his crap forwarded it back to the sender.