• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I vector this?

anim8r21

I downloaded this great bulldog from clipart.com as an eps file, but my software (signblazer) won't see it as a line drawing. I have Illustrator 9, but haven't used it much. Please keep it simple, I'm very new at this.

Attachments

• bulldog.png
    bulldog.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 154

Graphicdetailsinc

not to familiar with the program, but usually you need to do an import to get an eps to show up right, not a place, or a drag and drop.

If you have illustrator you can open the file in there and then do a save as and make it whatever you need it to be.

Also that is a super clean .jpg you posted, not sure if your program has auotrace, but i know flexi would do it in a heartbeat.

Pat Whatley

Open it in Illustrator, if it's not a vector file already trace it. It's fairly easy, use the HELP file in the menu to show you how.

That bulldog, however, isn't good.

DRPSignsNGrafix

What are you using the Bulldog for, that isn't that great of one. Unless it fits the design.

But open in illustrator and then it should be vector art. Also not familiar with your program. It might be in vector format in there. But it could be grouped or masked together. Try to ungroup, uncompound, or unmask if you have those options.

anim8r21

The bulldog is for a grade school sports team. Thought about doing some free stickers for the kiddies. Thought it was kinda cute.