• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you manage an employee who knows more than you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Border

You might find better help/info over at signs201.com...it's a much more robust experience in general.

Holysteel

Ah.. Its good gino guy.. That u finally call it quit. I am very pleased with you. Well done ! Peace at last.. Lets hope you mean what you really said.

Holysteel

You might find better help/info over at signs201.com...it's a much more robust experience in general.

Hi Border. No need for your kind recommendation on sign201, like it even exists.. I received great help & advice here from many of the more 'matured' forumers here. Overall its great.

Thanks anyway..

Holysteel

- I am officially quitting this thread, and is only fueled by all of our stoopid posts.

- I'll use this worthless thread to say it again, cause I doubt anyone is much watching it anymore,

- this kind of senseless posting by the OP, myself and some others

- but I am sorry for my part in this one. I've been warned several times to watch my P's & Q's, however the amount of PM's I get on a positive note seem to make it worthwhile.

-
Later holy fucuna..... have a good one......... :toasting:

Ahh.....No. I dun think there will be peace from you. I could still detect a hint of insult from you, calling me fucuna. So you are quitting bcos no1 is watching this anymore? What are you? An attention seeker? Even though you have admitted you are in the wrong openly. And admitted its kinda childish for all of us. Your words, not mine.

Tsk..Take it easy gino guy & lets be neutral yeah ? lol...​

sfr table hockey

Never thought I would post on this topic again but...

Holysteel, you have had some useful feedback on your original post and I still say if you have an employee to learn from, do so, but treat them well and try to keep them.

If you are wondering your employee would ever do what happened to your friends business where his employee started to do his own work and make money on the side (stealing from his employer). Well this could happen with any employee (as far as the stealing goes) so thinking it could happen to you is equal on every guy you hire.

Now on a side note. Funny how we are not aloud to talk about Jesus or God on the site so that we respect others beliefs, so if that is the case then I would say we should not do it while swearing as well. I mean this in a polite way and not to be a jerk.

CanuckSigns

Lesson of the day (For all newbies) :

- If you are new in signs101. You better not ask noob question. You are expected to be on par to Dr. Hellmuth level or an industry expert before joining us here.

- If you decided to go ahead. Watch for the foul mouthed mr know all & his hyena packs. His style of provoking & flaming is the same each time. Same goes to his hyena packs. There is many of them. They have been planned upon to take turn on pecking you down. You have been warned.

- Do not side track a topic. Not even a slightest innocent bit. You will get insulted & bombard to the core by mr know all for side tracking it. For his brains cant handle this kind of shifting. It too much for him to handle.

- You must have a doctorate degree & the above on the English Language to post here. For mr know all & his pack are all very serious about this & expect top notch from you. You will be flame. If you are a German, Italian, Russian or a Japanese whereby your native language is not the English language. Dun bother even joining. U need perfect english here for mr know-all to understand u. Even though you have not asked for his opinion. He will nevertheless find his way in to answer you. And provoke u. Like a puppy happily wagging his tail for a lolipop.

- Even you have called it quits. Nevertheless the gino gang & his hyenas wont know to stop. They will taunt u to further it. They think this is fun for them. Even challenged you to not run & hide..

I think of more to add on. If i could

Ohhh I have one you can add

- If you are completely mentally unstable and prone to having an episode every time someone disagrees with you, or points out a flaw in your post, maybe the internet isn't for you.

Holysteel

Never thought I would post on this topic again but...

Holysteel, you have had some useful feedback on your original post and I still say if you have an employee to learn from, do so, but treat them well and try to keep them.

If you are wondering your employee would ever do what happened to your friends business where his employee started to do his own work and make money on the side (stealing from his employer). Well this could happen with any employee (as far as the stealing goes) so thinking it could happen to you is equal on every guy you hire.

Now on a side note. Funny how we are not aloud to talk about Jesus or God on the site so that we respect others beliefs, so if that is the case then I would say we should not do it while swearing as well. I mean this in a polite way and not to be a jerk.

Okay thanks. Sorry about the 'Jesus' thing. I didt know. Thanks for letting me aware of it. Will not mentioned it again.

Thanks for your opinions & advice. Appreciated it.

Holysteel

Ohhh I have one you can add

- If you are completely mentally unstable and prone to having an episode every time someone disagrees with you, or points out a flaw in your post, maybe the internet isn't for you.

oh my......I knew it there is more coming..

Ok then since you want to drag this on.. Since when did i have an episode when someone DISAGREE with me? Im totally fine with it. And willing to listen. If you could re-read what that guy posted to me from day one in vehicle wrap thread. U would have gone berserk too. Too bad, he edited & hided that comment. All is well, and he came and insulted me AGAIN in this employee thread. Put yourself in my shoes man. A double insult & verbal attacks. Do u think u can handle that? What did i ever done to him man..? I dun even know him !

Get it clear in ur head yeah mate? You guys duno what he had insulted me from before..and are not in a position to comment.

Thanks

Holysteel

Ahh.. That gino gay is back ! U loved me dun you, gino? Cant even stay out for 5 mins. So much for your 'official leave' Let see what sarcasm he have in his arsenal this time... lol

g&eprinting

Holyfield.

Attachments

• School-fight-weak-punching.gif
    School-fight-weak-punching.gif
    1,024 KB · Views: 112

Holysteel

OO0000 la la....... look what i got in my private mail !! A private msg from gino himself !!!

Gino
Merchant Member

Yo....................
No, I'm not done at all.

*bah bah bah.. threats & insult as usual, bah bah bah, more threats*

The only thing you have going for you is that you're probably a plant from someone to stir up trouble and that kind of person gets found out......... r-e-a-l fast.

Everybody should believe in something.... I believe I'll have another drink

Merchant Member to the Trade

Hey Gino guy. Im a plant from someone else ?? U mean u got enemies here ? MUAHAHAHAHAHA... Not really a surprise to me though. U ARE really a pain in the arse. I dun blame them. In fact i sympathized with them. Even though i didt know if there are any. To be honest, im waiting for them to appear here with me if there are out there.

Geez...Gino guy..your the one who started all this sh*t. How am i suppose to get to you if you have not pis*ed me off first...

Lol...what a genius....

Good job though. Keep it up !

Msrae

Rae
Maybe if you stop responding, people will stop trying to push your buttons. This is what I was referring to when calling you a noob. If you ask opinions chances are you will get some answers you don't like. I was unaware you had any previous dealings with any of the members on here, all I saw was you, being signed up for less than a month, completely flying off the handle at one of the members that has been on here for a long time and who often offers help.

As you can see, I predicted this would turn ugly. You need to try to grow a thicker skin and be able to handle some criticism.

Stop responding to every post, and especially stop throwing online tanttums. It will all calm down. Unless, of course, you really are just here as a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.