• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How is business....

Techman

legacy and joecut.

It's more than I can explain in a post. However, it is a system of the most important concept. I posted the steps. It's that simple. The real need is seeing or hearing it in use. Thats when it suddenly becomes so clear.

It was developed over a period of many years but boils down to the very essence of what makes a client buy. Those who master just this basic idea will outsell anyone who has no idea about it.

I used it with computer technical work. I used it to sell signs and I used it in another business. All of which worked.

I have been using the 4 p's and the PAS to develop my to own style and personality of closing and I can tell you first hand it works. It all starts with the very fist phone call. It is not a smooth talking line of crap. I certainly am not the most articulate.

I can tell you this. It usually costs several thousands for a seminar to really get the gist of it. But once you get do understand it it will change your life.

If any one wants more lets start our own thread.

Rooster

Nothing but slow and steady growth here. I've seen a real increase in business since September 1st. The calls have dropped off a bit more recently, but I have enough work in the shop already for November to be a very good month.

I'm turning the lower paying jobs away with no fear of picking up another that will pay better down the road. So in that respect I guess business is great.

joeutut

Amazing. . . I just got a call from the local VFW which I do business with and I might say give them a deep discount because what the hey, I support what they did for our country and all but after they got their coro signs and invoice I get a call asking if I could donate them this time.

What a week

ProWraps

Amazing. . . I just got a call from the local VFW which I do business with and I might say give them a deep discount because what the hey, I support what they did for our country and all but after they got their coro signs and invoice I get a call asking if I could donate them this time.

What a week

my dad has a story about donating $200 to the democratic national party.

after he donated the $200, they used all $200 paying people to call him non stop asking him for more money.

this is why i give NOTHING away. ever.