• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How is this acceptable?

Bigdee

how are you matching the panels? or lining them up to match other panels, I can't see to well cause you got it pixelated out but I am pretty sure if you don't have the original file that it will be hard for you to recreate. Their maybe color shift as well. I would have priced the whole van and do it right. Post photos when your done

I can't that's why I have to purchase the replacement panels from the company who designed an installed the original wrap. The insurance company would not even consider the thought of paying for a complete wrap.

I'll continue posting as I progress.

Bigdee

Just remember to post some pictures. Job turned out pretty good. Had to use seams and inlays on the bumper because the printer shipped me 54" panels. I guess I should have mentioned that I would like to install the bumper in one piece. Decided to lay one piece of vinyl on each side of the bumper and one across the entire front. Looked pretty good since it was symmetrical. Printer also forgot to ship the cut vinyl for the website on the bottom section of the driver's side door. :banghead:

All in all, great learning experience! :thumb:

Client is happy and sounds like I may get more work from them. Now to get me a printer and laminator....

Attachments

• eliteapp_02.jpg
    eliteapp_02.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 108
  • eliteapp_01.jpg
    eliteapp_01.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 86