• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How many hours a day do you spend on Signs101.com

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Great question! I've wondered for a long time what the habits of 101 members were. I log on everyday when I sit down to eat lunch at my desk. I'm usually here for about 20 minutes and have noticed that "lunchtime" viewers have gone from about 300 to nearly 500 in the last few weeks.

iSign

I log on and off all day when I waiting for something like vinyl to finish cutting, a phone call or just need a break.

pretty much same story for work hours... plus 30-60 minutes with coffee in the am, and hour or 2 at night

Baz

I log on to Signs101 while im in the shop. So if you want to know how much time i spend at my shop, its the same amount as i spend here. I'd say over 60 hours a week.

high impact

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...;-)

Lots of little check-ins here and there. The problem is, that gets me in trouble once in awhile because my answers get too short when I have to run.

ndemond

1-2 hours most days. I check in once in the morning, and after work, and nights like tonight when that warm body is out with the boys.:rolleyes: It is always minimized on my lap top at home.

Signguyno1

All you have too do, is check when they joined and check how many posts they have and that will give you a good idea!:Big Laugh

Doyle

logged on most of the day.... check it when I can. Sometimes I spend too much time here when I should be working, like right now!!!! Gotta go do a couple windows and install a sign... see ya

nodrenim

My computer is not job essential, so it is in my home, haven't found out how to make it bend glass, yet. So I get on when I have time, I'd say 1/2 hour or sometimes more at a time. Some days I don't get on at all. I don't log off when I leave, it saves having to log on when I do get time to get in the mix. Warm body thing doesn't bother me, I sleep in the recliner, since my triple by-pass a few years ago. Sorry, Jill Beans.

N2Harpz

on and off .... more if I'm in a slump , stumped for an idea or need some info ...less if things are going smooth.

SignosaurusRex

101 is my main page, up most of the time on one screen. I read, post, etc. whenever. I may be in the shop or 500 miles away......