• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How Many Lefties Are In The House?

I'm a lefty. My mother was made to do things right handed in school even thow she was left handed. She always said that when she was very tired she felt it more on her left side.

chopper

I am left handed also and mostly ambidextrous, there are a few things I do better with my left hand and a few things I do better with my right,
//chopper

Marlene

Don't know if I'm ambidextrous as I can't do the same things with both hands, I can do things with my left that I can't with my right and the same with the right doing things that the left can't. what really sucked was years ago I took tennis lessons and found out that I can do a backhand with one hand and a forehand with the other, but not both with either hand.

Just Me

left side dominant but pretty much do everything with my right hand but write and eat. So i guess i would say ambidextrous.

Doyle

Righty, should have posted a poll, almost seems there are more lefties here than righties..... interesting

jscarl

Are you all aware that the RIGHT side of the brain controls the LEFT side of the body. THEREFORE only lefties are in their right mind.??:Big Laugh