Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much wrap work do you do?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Fred Weiss, Sep 10, 2012.

About what percentage of your monthly sales revenue comes from vehicle wraps?

1. Nearly 100%

5 vote(s)
    2.6%
  2. About 75%

5 vote(s)
    2.6%
  3. About 50%

13 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. About 25%

16 vote(s)
    8.2%
  5. Less than 10%

69 vote(s)
    35.6%
  6. None

86 vote(s)
    44.3%
  1. JoshLoring

JoshLoring Very Active Member

A LOT. Not saying here. I think Chris idea of an anoynomus poll would be a better idea.

2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I agree but I think it wouldn't work here even though the forum's polls are anonymous by default.

The percentage approach is designed to shine a light on actual percentages of member's who may be affected by the 3M program and to what extent of their total business. A range of dollar figures would help to highlight the actual dollars at stake across a given sample of responders. Put the two together, get a big enough sample, and add in some other selected questions and you will have a deeper understanding of the extent of the issue.

Perhaps it would be worth looking at one of these survey resources that can design the right questions and develop a mailing list so you end up with a big enough sample to be reasonably accurate in what it predicts.

3. cdiesel

cdiesel Very Active Member

Jan 28, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    I'd be all for a special survey, especially if people would actually respond. I know how much this program effects us and how we feel about it. That's all I will say openly about the issue.

4. HulkSmash

HulkSmash Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    lol.

5. lexsigns

lexsigns Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    more than 50% is vehicle lettering and some partials- full wraps not many, install a few for out of state co's.
    I have no intrest in printing but really love to install them