• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much wrap work do you do?

About what percentage of your monthly sales revenue comes from vehicle wraps?

• Nearly 100%

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • About 75%

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • About 50%

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • About 25%

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • Less than 10%

Votes: 69 35.6%
  • None

Votes: 86 44.3%

• Total voters

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'd be more interested to see revenue dollars versus percent. Ours may be a smaller percent, but I'd bet money it's still more dollars that a lot of others whose percentage might be 100. Can the poll responses be hidden? I think a lot of people might be hesitant to post dollar amounts in the open.

I agree but I think it wouldn't work here even though the forum's polls are anonymous by default.

The percentage approach is designed to shine a light on actual percentages of member's who may be affected by the 3M program and to what extent of their total business. A range of dollar figures would help to highlight the actual dollars at stake across a given sample of responders. Put the two together, get a big enough sample, and add in some other selected questions and you will have a deeper understanding of the extent of the issue.

Perhaps it would be worth looking at one of these survey resources that can design the right questions and develop a mailing list so you end up with a big enough sample to be reasonably accurate in what it predicts.

cdiesel

I'd be all for a special survey, especially if people would actually respond. I know how much this program effects us and how we feel about it. That's all I will say openly about the issue.

lexsigns

more than 50% is vehicle lettering and some partials- full wraps not many, install a few for out of state co's.
I have no intrest in printing but really love to install them