• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How so............................ ??

HulkSmash

Hahahahaha... your guys must have it down a whole better than mine.. It takes them about a gallon every 4 vans...

Well he asked for 2, little does he know, he'll need about 16.

Well maybe less, he's spraying it on top of the decal letting it sit, and then power washing it with boiling water.

jaycrowe

I dont think Gino's point is specifically to apllication fluid or rapid remover. I think his point is in general products that are bought and sold within the industry shouldn't they remain that way. I don't think it is an attack on anyones business. Just a debatable point.
I can always find someone willing to make a few bucks removing vinyl for this specific example. In my opinion I am like mechanic I do not want to share my tools. If we were to sell it though I would sell the instructions and squegee and the fluid is free.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Only Ford can sell a new Ford Taurus, but once you purchase it from the dealership you can resell it however you'd like & it's still a Ford Taurus.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Only Ford can sell a new Ford Taurus, but once you purchase it from the dealership you can resell it however you'd like & it's still a Ford Taurus.

Seriously, I don't think anyone here buys trucks for their sign shop with the intentions of re-selling them under a different label..... and then make a profit on top.

Like jay said.... I'm trying to get a feel on what others feel is right or wrong to re-sell and not for profit.
Are you guys selling this stuff without using warning labels ??

However, if we can find a common thread as to how and why we can re-sell chemicals or mini-chemistry sets.... why stop there ?? Why can't we re-sell anything without proper licensing ??

Who knows... who or what draws that infamous line in the sand ??