• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to Brighten up Perf Print??

BadAss

I know I have seen tips somewhere, but can't find anything in search. We use Flexi 10 and perfs look a bit washed out, how do we get the richness so that there is not so much difference in the wrap print & the perf print? Thanx in advance. I will look in the morning to see if anyone has some ideas to help me figure this out...Thanx,,M*

J

john1

I think i read somewhere you can get nicer prints sometimes by making the file RGB and it will print a bit brighter. I haven't tried it but i thought i read that somewhere.

mikey-Oh

It's in the production manager, I think. There's also an option in the printer settings as well... if it's not double "pass" it's "strike"
I can check tomorrow at the shop and be sure

tbaker

in flexi it's always been called ink passes, it's a pull down box (should be in the printer tab of production manager, but I'm at home and don't have flexi in front of me)

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
It is called different things in Flexi depending on your specific machine. On my JV3 it was called ink layers, on my JV33 it is called overprint. On Flexi, on the Rip and Print screen, on the Advanced Options tab, click Driver Options. Should be under there. This might also depend on the Flexi version too - I'm looking at 8.6v2.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Maybe it is not an option for driver for the valuejet (1304) or I need some new glasses.
I don't see that option in any of the screens.
It does work if I set it from the printer keypad - it lets me set up to 9 double strikes with a second option to set the delay between them.

wayne k
guam usa

mark galoob

You have to manuelly Chang this on your printer. I have same set up as u and this works. Just don't forget to switch it back to normal when your through or u will be dbl printing everything from now on

Mark galoob