• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to connect SC-540 to Versaworks 4.1? PT2

julioramos

Hi partners!

i Buy a Roland SC-540 with any software :(... A Friend give me a copy of versaworks (have a xc-540) i upgrade de firmware and upgrade the version versawork to 4.1 and the same advice: "Cannot find information for the device detected. Please make sure the software supports this device"

You can help me???
Any Free Solution?????

Andrew O

Merchant Member
Since the SC-540 was introduced before VersaWorks, it will require a dongle to use it. Your local dealer in the Dominican Republic should be able to help. Unfortunately, there is no free solution.

Andrew O

Merchant Member
I'm sorry your dealer wasn't able to help. You can always feel free to give us a call at (949) 727-2100 and press '2' for support. If you want to send me a PM with your contact information, I can also get you directly in touch with our regional manager for your country.

Andrew O

Merchant Member
Colorip will not run on Windows 7. It was an OEM Wasatch product, and they have newer versions of similar products that will run on Windows 7, but they are not zero cost. If you are familiar with the Colorip a newer Wasatch RIP may be a good option.

At this point, you will have to invest in a RIP if you want to run on Windows 7. A dongled version of VersaWorks would ensure free upgrades moving forward, but there are other choices to drive your printer.