• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to fit a vinyl cover on a credit card

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
just 1 minute on the site said enough. if someone has to have assistance buying food why are they wasting money on this product that cost as much as 3 gallons of milk?

WHERE ARE EBT SKIN MAD?

EBT Skin are Made In America at our shop in Portland, Oregon. We make each and every food stamps covers with the highest quality printing and best materials. Our products is gaurantee to last!

A most interesting product niche. Who would want some slag of a welfare brood mare to feel uncomfortable as it takes Yet Another pull at the public tit?

Perhaps the miserable grammar is an attempt to communicate with the typical entitlement parasite.

Snydo

Perhaps the miserable grammar is an attempt to communicate with the typical entitlement parasite.

Not sure about the rest of the country but in Michigan some of the biggest abusers of the system are college students.

Techman

biggest abusers of the system are college student

Ever been a college kid with two dollars short every day?

In response to this ,,, the fact is,,

Last year, Michigan's Department of Human Services kicked 30,000 students off the ebt system.

Many of whom had to stop attending college. Either eat or pay tuition.. eating won.

phototec

Ok, let me get this straight.

People are poor and have NO money, so they get Food Stamps, which today is in the form of a credit card (EBT).

Yet, they have $9 to spend on a cover for the EBT to HIDE the fact that they are actually using an EBT card for purchases, because they want to be able to purchase items that are banned from purchase using a EMT card like beer, cigs, etc.

So, you are helping people defraud the government, right?

Are you going to start printing fake $20 bills next?

I guess there are hacks that will do anything to make money... :omg:

danky01

No, she is printing them so the skanks are not embarrassed when other people see them using the cards. The scanner knows that it is an EBT card and they still can't purchase anything that isn't allowed.

I would rather see them spent their money on skins than on durgs or alcohol.

Techman

I think spending time creating a product that brings in an average sale of over 100 bux a square foot sold in multiples of tens of square feet at one would be a good investment.

Developing something that sells 6 square inches for $9 bux costs way too much in the long run. The profit involved in this is just about the same if not worse than selling calvins or stick figures.