• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How To Get "Close" ....FAST!

Geary

well i hope you've been good
ange.gif

Yes, I have been good...."for goodness sake!" :biggrin:

And I can prove it! I almost died three years ago. I promised my wife I'd be good then. So far, I'm still alive....and that's all the proof I need~! LOL :thankyou:

slappy

Geary....your so cute and i'm sad to hear that and really glad that your here and well. You keep doing what your doing.

Ken

Wow, everybody is warm and cuddly today..what did I miss?
Geary , a google for "alternate fonts" might produce some results.
Cheers!
Ken

Geary

Hey Ken,

I googled "alternate fonts" and didn't get anything about finding similar fonts. Do you have an actual site in mind?

~Gear

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
This may be more help than you really want but this guy is a world renowned type guru. This page lists links to numerous pages of font names ... some with alias names.

That doesn't tell you, for example, that one font is similar to another. It does tell you things like Helvetica = Swiss.

Ken

www.identifont.com has some useful "similar" listings.
Go to the "similar" tab. I tried "House slant" and it came up with a list of 16 similar fonts.( and where to buy them)
Ken