• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to Make Sign on Craigslist

mikefine

I am frankly intrigued. Not to make or sell one. Just to see how it is done. $25.00 to make a commercial sign? Just from that standpoint alone, I am tempted to buy the kit. (And the video, which looks like when somebody
is trying to tape a UFO, makes it all the more interesting.)

signage

Hay they named them correct "Blazzing" that what will be reported on the evening new in the near future:)

anotherdog

$125? I can make a sign retail for $25 with a Walmart Pinspot, a sheet of cardboard and a sharpie pen... no wait $5 worth of paint on the glass and leave the lights on behind it.
These aren't signs, they are cries for help.

To cheer myself up I will go and look at the banner stands for sale in Staples.

SD&F

You wouldn't want that customer anyway. He's the pain that you didn't need to put up with.
Interesting though....I was a bit curious.

Christian @ 2CT Media

They are currently selling for half off because they need people in the area selling those signs ASAP!

It must be so amazing that they are giving it away at 50% off!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
That's the type of customer you don't want.
Blazing window signs. :Big Laugh What is that a spay painted pink border...

MikePro

I've got a better deal than that...
"Blazing window signs for FREE?!? Yup, just dig around in your parents' basement!"

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-22 at 7.16.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-22 at 7.16.15 PM.png
    258.5 KB · Views: 166

sardocs

"These aren't signs, they are cries for help." - Anotherdog, that's the best line I've heard this week.

fmg

2:27 "use a professional sign cutting machine or have them cut for you at a sign shop".
Bring it on baby!!!