• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 360 latex

TCC

Premium Subscriber
I have a broken belt on my 360 Latex. Anyone have a service tech in Midwest they have used? I'm in Iowa but trying to get this repaired. Company, I bought from is no longer in business. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

TCC

Premium Subscriber
any special settings? it broke behind the carriage, pulled apart. I have seen belts online.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You just have to get it out. Both ends covers off, encoder out, right end piece off, carriage just out and new belt in same way as old.
Getting it back together correctly..

Stefanie

I have a broken belt on my 360 Latex. Anyone have a service tech in Midwest they have used? I'm in Iowa but trying to get this repaired. Company, I bought from is no longer in business. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
We did it ourselves a few years back there are youtube videos step by step. We had the machine serviced some milestone service that needed to happen the tech mentioned the belt which is not part of that service so we purchased the replacement and then one night when it broke we replaced it. It takes sometime but not difficult just have to dismantle the printer so it takes time and patience and a good set of hex head screwdrivers or bits.