• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp/colorspan 9840

AtoZ signs

I just received a call from a printer sales represenatative. He wanted to know if I would be willing to talk to a couple of customers that were in-between buying his printer or the Hp/colorspan. I told I would be delighted to talk to them. I explained when I was finished talking to them and if needed showing them the problems I have had with the 9840. They would not even take a phone call from Hp/colorspan. So to any salesman that is competing with Hp/colorpspan. Please feel free to call me at 504-782-3200. I will be willing to talk to any customer you have that is in question of buying an Hp/colorspan. I have the work order/repairs to fax them to show the down time and problems you will have with thier product. I also have refrences of other Hp/colorspan owners that will be willing to testify to the unreliability. Again my number is 504-782-3200

AtoZ signs

Hp/colorspan

Received a call from a company in Hawaii today. Wanted to know the pros and cons of the 9840 he was talking to two salesmen one for the 9840. Faxed him over a few my my work orders and discussed my many issues with this printer. THe 9840/fb910 is no longer a choice. Please feel free to contact me at 504-782-3200. I would love to talk to any flatbed printer potential customers to voice the facts not opions.

Thanks, Glenn

premiercolour

Merchant Member
No offense. A customer of ours today talked about colorspan. Worst machine ever. Bought it for $80k, sold for $5,000. Signs101 member be aware.

AtoZ signs

I have chosen a different route since colorspan/hp last attempt at an offer. I have sent in an e-mail to 60 minutes with the my storyand several other peoples stories who have contacted me through this website. This morning I received an email from 60 minutes wanting to have a phone interview. They are interestd in reporting my story. Thanks to signs 101 for getting me and others together to hopefully report this story to people around the US. Anyone else interested in getting involved call me at 504-782-3200.

Thanks, Glenn

AtoZ signs

To everyone I have been speaking with and any one else who wants to share issues with Hp/colospan problems. I need a detailed letter sent to me with the events that have happened with your printers from day one. I need names of technicians; Phone conversations(phone bills showing amount of time spent on the phone); Invoices; Photos of bad prints. Any videos of a malfunctioning machines. Basically anything that would promote your situation. Please if at all possible send these letters and info notorized and certified to PO Box 334 Covington Louisiana 70434. I do have a dead line to get this information in. So please send the information as soon as possible.

Thanks, Glenn
504-782-3200