• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Discontinuing Colorspan Ink - Is there a third party alternative?

wunder

everything shows the ebay seller vollteufel and your store same.. <--- are you under drugs/drunken or what else ????
Your write here iam vollteufel and our store same......
:banghead:

incredible ********...Iam not the Owner of this company.....so you can check our website and all data can be seen from owner, VAT/TAX ID aso. By Blue-Mall.com aka http://www.oza-direct.com/etira-org.html is all real Data for all Poeple to check it out.

Iam the field service engineer and supporter from this companys too AND NOT THE OWNER Mr. Viktor :covereyes:

If you go on the website www.digiprint-swan.eu can you find all data from all person and still can directly become live Service chat with real person and me too.

But what you write over me and my Company is real CHEATING STUFF.

So i understand all from your writing.......are you the friend from Timer Somar ....so all clear in fact whats your matter !!!!:toasting:

dawg

i said location, i mean same or close same location in germany... it mightbe accidentally..
it mightbe a misunderstanding..

and if it is misunderstanding then i apologize..

=================================================

in my opinion

your inkcartridge should have some type of own indicator showing the level, leaving alone the hp system..
even its a harder way i would feel more fair..
and let customer turns off the hp system checking on inklevel..

but again it is only my opinion...

dawg

ok

since here some misunderstanding going from both side
i suggest to ending here..

and i like to contact you to clear it up..

best regard
viktor