Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP latex 365 25.7:10

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by TheSFG, Jan 25, 2019.

1. TheSFG

TheSFG New Member

Sep 24, 2015
    california
    Hey guys I just got 25.7:10 trouble code which is now saying the black ink level is empty when it's not. anyone had this issue and can shed any light? I am considering replacing the cartridge but I am afraid it may then tell me another new ink cartridge is bad when it's new. thanks in advance!

Tags:
  2. Bert Wondervan

Bert Wondervan Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    You have this if you do not use your printer for a long time, especially if you use the compatible ink. Replacing is perhaps the only option for you, but keep in mind that after replacing black color ink a new error will be given to other colors.

3. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Good luck, hopefully it's not a PIP issue. We had a ongoing pip issue that would kill cartridges.

4. Carlos Valencia

Carlos Valencia Member

Oct 14, 2018
    Dallas Tx
    Hi try this- thanks, Plottermaster------Let us know if you need anything else. Glad to assist.

SE Code: 25.7:10 – Bad contact detected in ISS slot K floater
    Problem description:
    Malfunction or sensor failure: A PIP glitch or a presence error has been detected. Automatic diagnostic should
    discard if it's a recoverable failure or not.
    Corrective action:
    Service engineer:
    Remove the black ink cartridge and reinstall it into the printer.
    Replace the black ink cartridge.
    Service engineer:
    Check that the ISS to black ink cartridge cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to the Ink
    Supply Tubes PCA.
    Replace the ISS to black ink cartridge cable.