• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp latex360 not drying

Eimantas

Hi i have a problem, with every color is allright when drying with 8 passes and 113 temp. but only blue ink is not drying properly. It leaves like wet stains.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
What material? Raise to 116 and add 500ms interpass delay. See if that helps.
Then you can try to lower it or switch to 10-pass. You probably have a very dark blue image with a lot of color?

Eimantas

It's on Ritramas matte or gloss vinyl. It's like 2 meters long and 1.2m wide company logo full filling image.

Eimantas

What material? Raise to 116 and add 500ms interpass delay. See if that helps.
Then you can try to lower it or switch to 10-pass. You probably have a very dark blue image with a lot of color?

It's on Ritramas matte or gloss vinyl. It's like 2 meters long and 1.2m wide company logo full filling image.

MikePro

Labas! Mano šeima kilusi iš Šiaulių

got pictures of these "wet stains"? could just be a media issue and you're only noticing it in certain colors. The plastic in older media becomes imperfect/mottled and will resist ink in blotchy/rain-spotted patterns.