• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Husqvarna Shop layout...can it get any more boring!

SuncitySigns

Try Mowers & Small Engines in caps and l/c
Eliminate the gradient boxes and center MIDWEST, make orange rule lines on either side of that.
All-caps can be hard to read.
Love....Jill

What do you mean by rule lines Jill? Something like below?

I still havent receivied a email as too wether I can go a lil further with the layout but once I get an answer either way they still have to approve it before it goes ahead.

Attachments

• Building Facia MWM.pdf
    7 KB · Views: 101

SignManiac

Try breaking up the straight roof line and improve your contrast. I still think there are too many signs on the building. You have Husqvarna on the sides and don't think you need them on the roof.

I'd put the manufacturers names on the two glass windows below as a list. Clean and to the point is better than just plastering names all over the place.

Contrast is a wonderful thing in a bland world.

Notice I used the Australian spelling for engine!

Attachments

• Midwest.jpg
    Midwest.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 77

SuncitySigns

Love the layout Bob!! I like the spelling too!!

The only thing I have any say in though mate is the front sign, the rest is what Husqvarna want!

signage

Suncity is that what they want or id that what they want too give the dealer the biggest CO-OP payment? You need to talk with the dealer and Husk. and see what can be done. Do not talk to just one or the other!
As a Sign Co. you need to talk to your customer and explain why something are not correct and then you both need to talk to the Distributor/Husk. JM02

SignManiac

Yes, in most cases...The client needs to be educated. They really don't have a clue about effective advertising other than make the phone number as huge as possible..

SuncitySigns

Morning guys.

Got an answer back

I could write a big long winded reply but in short that's what the client & rep want so that's what they will be getting....

Over it, just going to nod, do the job & get payed.

Is it a case of you win some you lose some?

Thanks all for the layout and design advice guys/ladies its stuff that will not go un noticed in my future work.

Shane