• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I am losing my best friend

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
FYI, I have had a frequent autoreply in my email due to several absences. My dog Jake, only 4 years old is in critical condition with possible liver failure. He has gone down hill pretty quick in the past 2 days

I am hoping that he pulls through so we don't have to make a difficult decision. Almost every day for 4+ years he spends 2-3 hours in the morning sitting on my lap while I do work at the computer.

We got him because my wife and kids are severely allergic to dogs/cats but being a Maltese he does not affect them at all. He is the perfect dog for our family and will be missed if he does not make it

I am trying to stay focused and keep my promises/jobs on schedule as much as possible. Forgive me if I am not as quick to respond

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-12-05 at 4.12.10 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-12-05 at 4.12.10 PM.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Screen shot 2011-12-06 at 7.42.17 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-12-06 at 7.42.17 PM.png
    434 KB · Views: 45

OldPaint

our kitty of 4-5 years, SOLO, got to throwing up and not doing anything. took her to the vet and said the cats liver was failing inside of ears and mouth had a yellow cast to em. and was no possibility of her getting better. we pit her down and i have never cryed and screamed over losing any thing. i loved that damn cat!!!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
My heart goes out to you Eric. I still think about my lost friend from several years ago now. They are with us for such a short time.

SignosaurusRex

Hang in there Eric. Think "POSITIVE" ... Positive breeds Positive! My thoughts are with you and like JB said...Four-pawed prayers for Jake.

njshorts

Sorry to hear about your troubles Eric! You and your family (including Jake) will be in our thoughts and prayers.

vid

What a handsome little spud! --- Best wishes to Jake for a strong recovery.

Colin

We all feel your pain Eric. There's something about pets that really tugs at our emotions. Our previous cat died about 3-4 years ago, and even though she wasn't the friendliest thing, after 11 years it still really hurt. Our present cat is brimming with personality & character, and I actually fear the day when he passes, for it will be very difficult. Let's hope your little guy pulls through ok.

What has the Vet said?

FatCat

Eric, very sorry to hear that and I hope for the best.

I just put my english field cocker "Ernie" down 2 months ago. He was my shadow, road trip buddy and best friend for 14 years. It's amazing how attached we become to our pets...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Tough times, hope things work out for the best for you & your dog.

wayne k
guam usa

BobM

I can still feel the sadness of having to put our dog down 25 years ago. Strange that after all that time I can remember all the details and how sad we were when the day finally came.

Best of luck Eric.

Marlene

the critters we share our lives with are our best friends and family members. when one is sick or we have to say good-by, it hurts as we are blessed with the ability to love and care and the most wonderful thing is, they are blessed too and love us just as much. I hope things work out OK.