• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I am losing my best friend

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Best of luck. Hope he pulls through.

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andrew A.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hopin' he pulls through with a 'Clean Bill of Health'.

Pets..... they're just the best !!

You and your family take care and do whatever you have to, to get through this.... until he gets well.​

Baz

That's tough for sure. Best wishes to you and your family. I lost my cat almost two years ago (he was 16) and i still miss the little bugger...

JERHEMI

Sorry to hear Eric! My little buddy Rocky (Boston Terrier) means just as much to me and I don't know what I would do if I was in your shoes! Good luck!

Speedsterbeast

Hope all goes well with your friend.
Keep us posted on his recovery.

My Rabbit, Winston, was sick a week ago, and I was devistated.
He ended up fine.
He is my first pet, at 37 years old (me, not Winston) I am amazed at how much we rely on them for positive energy. For my whole life I was allergic to every anaimal with hair I ever encountered, until I babaysat a friends rabbit. Then I got one and could not imagine losing him.
His life expectancy is only 10 years, and some days I hope I go first.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I am so sorry to hear this, He looks like our little dog Bubbles - she has no concept of being a dog. She absolutely thinks she's one of us. She hates it when one of our kids come for a visit and has to leave. She becomes very aware of their impending departure as soon as she sees them packing and begins to get hyper and whiney. She has to be held up at eye level to say goodbye. She is by far the most intelligent "dog" we've ever had or known of. When the day comes she has to be put down (unless she dies of old age), I am going to be a mess. She is irreplaceable. She is the epitome of a lap dog - always requiring some point of contact with you while sitting or sleeping. She has her own doggie door and was housebroken the day we got her from the shelter. Every time she has finished her business she herds you to the cabinet for her treat. She's 8 years old now and I have no idea of the typical lifespan of her breed - part ShiZuh and part poodle. I believe in the year she was alive before we got her she was raised around cats. For as small as she is, she has an amazing ability to jump from pieces of furniture and up onto a rather high bed. As soon as that ability wanes, I'll be building her a ramp up onto the bed. I really need to become disciplined in walking her every day to keep her fitness level at its optimum. Again, hope your little guy pulls through!

Last edited:

gabagoo

Sorry to hear about this Eric, I hope he gets better...I went through this last March......

I rescued a 1 year old Corgi in September and he now comes to work every day and every once in a while he even leaves us a surprise!!!

Attachments

• max.JPG
    max.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 51

petesign

Sorry to hear, sending positive thoughts your way. Our dogs are members of the family too. Hope you get some good news today!

njsigns

OMG - What cute dog! I'm sure that little face just melts your heart. We're sending positive thoughts out for Jake & keeping our fingers crossed that he pulls through! I haven't been a pet owner for long, but I can totally relate. We got our dog Nikki over the summer and she's been glued to my side ever since. I dread the thought of anything ever happening to her - I really hope everything takes a turn for the positive - good luck Jake!

Gene