• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Appreciate You!

IanZane

I'll Stick, Spray or Paint Anything!
I wanted to give a shoutout to a member on site here, who really pulled me out of a bind and enlightened me on the subject of the whole non tangible online website end of the industry. I've made a many a signs, stuck a many a vehicles, readied and coated out a many MDO 4x8's, and used many o' miles of vinyl and tape for digital printing and vinyl cut graphics. I've never really delved into the online advertising and/or webpages in my 30+ years of working professionally in this trade. I love this community of like minded individuals and their willingness to ask about, respond to, get off their chest client issues and many more forums and discussions that anyone can reference to on any aspect of our trade. So when I was pulling my hair out, webguru stepped up to the plate and smacked a grand slam for my team, me. And didn't require the multi million dollar salaries that goes with being the best of the best, (is to me!). Lol. He relieved me of my self induced stress from my predicament after speaking with him on several occasions about the issues I was having with online media. I offered monetary reimbursement for his time in explaining to me in layman's terms and spending his time breaking down with me on the issue I was having. He declined and said he was paying it forward. It's nice when someone does something for you free of charge, out of the kindness of heart. But it's most excellent and desirable when they open your eyes to the solution so you, yourself will know the next time. And sure enough, there's always a next time. It's not often you get a sense and feeling of trust and understanding with an individual whom you've not met in person. I know I also appreciate his patience and understanding with me right now. Thanks again. I Appreciate You.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow, that's really great !!! I just hope you didn't open the flood gates for him................ :doh:

IanZane

I'll Stick, Spray or Paint Anything!
Wow, that's really great !!! I just hope you didn't open the flood gates for him................ :doh:
Gino, You know, I thought about that kinda after I posted. I wanted him to know really how much he helped me out and I'll get my chance to pay it forward to. I do hope he's okay with a lil kudo's and hopefully those who read would know better, but if there's one thing in life that I would like to be able to understand the most, it's a small percentage of people and how they conceive a thought, act upon it, and have no, zero understanding of the implications it has on others. People blow my mind, more so than some of the most unfathomable facts of astronomical numbers about the physics and nature of space. (hope you got that!)

webguru

Gino, You know, I thought about that kinda after I posted.

Thanks for the kind words Ian! More than happy to lend a hand when I can. I can hold back the flood waters no worries.
upload_2020-11-24_13-8-22.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-24_13-5-47.png
    upload_2020-11-24_13-5-47.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 136