• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I believe in providing levity to my coworkers

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Our cash is going down. $1 usd = $1.36 canadian... I long for the days to be at par again!

And yes - 3M is great, we can pay it off via credit card which we do... we get TONS of points. All our sales reps fly to all the shows / stay in hotels for free... We've paid for a few vacations to europe on points, etc. Its why I was so amazed in that other thread about credit card, that a lot of people were saying paying via credit card is dumb, and they only use cash... Pay invoices via credit card...transfer money within 21 days so you accrue no interest... never pay for a flight again, cant find a flaw in that.

I earned a companion pass for my daughter good till next summer so she can fly with me free wherever I go. I never pay $$ for flights because I have too many points to know what to do with... now none of us want to fly or travel anywhere. We planned on visiting Calgary this summer to escape the heat but that aint happening. Anything I can pay with a credit card I will, but I pay it right off at the end of every week.