• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I caught our new employee sleeping on the job.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
meet Daisy, my new Rhodesian Ridgeback. She was born without her ridge.

Attachments

• daisy.jpg
    daisy.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 100

njshorts

no matter how cute she might be, time to add a note to her file for the next performance review...

(congrats!)

HulkSmash

Shes beautiful! Almost looks like my pup

Attachments

• 301495_536556471141_177001110_30892093_1987443943_n.jpg
    301495_536556471141_177001110_30892093_1987443943_n.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 97

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Awwwww....... so cute and cuddly.
Mine just had pups..............

How 'bout that bed, T3 ?? Makes ya wanna jump in, huh ??

Attachments

• ugly pets.jpg
    ugly pets.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 85

GypsyGraphics

now now Think, that's not fare... if i walked in and found a cozy bed in my office i'd add napping to my to-do-list too!

besides... look how cute she looks!

Suz

Gino, Oh geesh! Had to look at that one a couple of times, haha! Shocked me!

Now DAISY, she IS cute!

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I had to write Daisy up a 2nd time. One more and she be out on the street begging for doggy treats. (not really)

Attachments

• daisy5.jpg
    daisy5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 85

AzGene

Great looking dog. Wish I could bring my shepherd to the shop but he's too damn territorial. Helluva watch dog at home but not the meet and greet type.

Wiggum PI

Nice looking dog. Burned through about 10 dog beds with my two. They aren't getting near my workplace anytime soon..

Attachments

• SL370241.jpg
    SL370241.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 78

ruckusman

You CAN'T sack her, she's already upper management - sleeping on the job!
Just hope you're extra special nice to HER in case she sacks you ;)

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Great looking dog. Wish I could bring my shepherd to the shop but he's too damn territorial. Helluva watch dog at home but not the meet and greet type.

Ridgebacks aren't the meet and greet type either. Since she is only six months old, I want her to get used to people so I bring her 2-3 days a week. If she is asleep and someone comes in they get some pretty good barks directed their way. 95% of the time, once she gives them a good once over, she either wants to play with them or she just goes back to her bed. The vast majority of customers love her.

The last two pictures, I promise. She finally got her bed just like she wanted it. And other one of her being a guard dog.

Attachments

• daisy7.jpg
    daisy7.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 81
  • daisy6.jpg
    daisy6.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 75