• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I CY.com

ProWraps

any takers....?

i guess it worked.

im dying to know.

i guess i could take the time to try all 26 variables but im lazy.

anyone know the domain? or what they are selling? for christ sakes they have paid for like 987239487239847239847 months of advertising leading up to this.

what is the BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG reveal?

skyhigh

Its kinda like those IRRITATING commercials on TV. Whenever I am forced to watch one, I always tell myself I wouldn't buy their product no matter how good it is.

JUST BECAUSE.

Reminds me of the Dairy Queen commercials.....ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VtH5xdbMtU

Nothing worse than bunny fur and "shavings" in my ice cream. I go to the local tastee freeze now. :Big Laugh

signage

I can not believe you guys haven't figured this one out! With all the money Fred is making from signs 101 he started this investment prospect click here to see for yourself.

Signs 365

It's probably just another e-retailer lowballer trying to jump into the already saturated wholesale side of grand format/sign supply to offset his already ridiculously low end-user pricing... Just a incy little thought I had.

It's probably just another e-retailer lowballer trying to jump into the already saturated wholesale side of grand format/sign supply to offset his already ridiculously low end-user pricing... Just a incy little thought I had.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones...

What then is SIGNS365.COM ???

iSign

lol? where's the humor?

...he said a lowball "retailer", jumping into wholesale supply... no reason to turn that remark back on his trade-only business model, there's no comparison there!

shakey0818

i wonder if Doug introduced himself as

i n

then

i gn

then

i ign

then

Isign
Would he be as popular as he is now?

I would end this stuff if i was them before they are hated before people even know who they are.

Pat Whatley

Hey wait. Wasn't there a Merritt Graphics vs. Signs365 pissing contest a few years ago? We getting that cranked back up again?

shakey0818

Hey wait. Wasn't there a Merritt Graphics vs. Signs365 pissing contest a few years ago? We getting that cranked back up again?

Sense the NHB section was closed we havent had a good pissing match.
If it wasnt for the politics & religon i would vote for opening it up again.

Signs 365

Lol. I want no part of it! Matt was pretty upset when all that didn't make your Hall Of Fame thread though. JK

Honestly though, if Mike is ever near Detroit I'll buy him a beer.