• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Dare You

iSign

Doug you may be right, but this makes me smile even after the first reading:

Regardless of the state or site of your fuses, try to grasp that you're not composing a telegram wherein you have to pay by the letter or are perhaps texting to some piss-complected adolescent with a fully thwarted set of comprehension skills.

Here you can use all of the alphabet as well as any punctuation you might need and, lo, even a shift key to differentiate upper and lower case characters, in order to express yourself. It's considered somewhat less than civilized to resort to using semi-literate abbreviations and mnemonics coupled with primitive punctuation when you have all of these tools enabling you to come right out and say whatever it is that might be scampering across your mind.

"r" is a miserable substitute for "are" that chokes on its own cleverness, the contraction "cant" is far better expressed as "can't", and "i" must be assumed to be the pronoun "I".

Good luck with the fuses, write when you learn how.

wayne k
guam usa

you are quite right Wayne, and even proven me correct that his typically repugnant sayings have some entertainment value...that one there would indeed qualify as one of his finer sayings.... while this thread seemed a less then an ideal time for praise since nothing of substance came through today..

The Equipment Guy

That (or the simpler variation of it) was one of the first 2 signs I ever painted by hand years and years ago...the other was the typical shop rate sign with the price going up as you watch. (painted poorly, by the way, lol)

It astounds me that the "free" bubble has had enough necessity that it had to be added in.

Craig

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Great link.................. :thumb:

bob's a 'keeper', don't let him bother ya so much............. :clapping:

Joe Diaz

:Big Laugh Good post Jon. I may have to accept your challenge. :Big Laugh

Also, good posts Doug. :thumb:

But I disagree with you on one thing. Bob does bring something to the table, he fills the roll that most online communities all have: The narcissistic-know-it-all, who hides behind an online alias and acts like a douchebag from the comfort of his or her home. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:Big Laugh Good post Jon. I may have to accept your challenge. :Big Laugh

Also, good posts Doug. :thumb:

But I disagree with you on one thing. Bob does bring something to the table, he fills the roll that most online communities all have: The narcissistic-know-it-all, who hides behind an online alias and acts like an douchebag from the comfort of his or her home. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Holy Guano Batman.... where the Hell does that leave me ??

Mosh

I have a 24x36 copy of this, I use a pointer stick to go over pricing with customers now!