• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I don't always like working on the weekends but...

I'm running a large print job. I have all the printers humming along smoothly, no phones are ringing and no employees are asking questions.

Just sitting back, having a cold one and watching some netflix.

It's not so bad.

40 box trucks for a grocery chain.

I was fortunate enough to pick up some more work on top of the grocery chain but because of the time frame, I have to get this job done way ahead of schedule.

i just find it funny how much more I can get done without having to respond to emails or answer the phone.

TheSnowman

I had a large job a couple months ago that I just locked the doors for two days because I had to get it done, and I RARELY have a job walk in the door that is more than a tire kicker. Most of my money comes in through repeat customers that just email me and don't need to discuss anything. The next week I had like 3 people say "I stopped in last week but you were closed"...none of those jobs ever went...they just delayed the time wasting to talk to the tire kickers a few days.

I hear ya...only productive time is when you aren't dealing with the outside world.

petepaz

anytime after 6:00pm during the week and the weekends are great times to work, if you need to get stuff done. during the day it's crazy how many interruptions you get. all business oriented of course but it just makes jobs that i have to do take longer. i guess that's why we get paid the big bucks.....right.....haha