• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I don't TWEET, therefor I have a life.

zmatalucci

If I was not on Facebook, I would have found out a friend's mother, I grew up with, was the woman who's recipe for blue cheese dressing at Chris and Pitt's restaurant (http://www.chrisandpittsbbqrestaurants.com/) was the dressing I drive 100 miles for. I was Chris and Pitts 2 weeks ago, me and the boys devoured 2 bowls of the stuff. Now that I have the recipe, I can make it myself... all because of Facebook.

So whats the recipe???? I love bleu cheese!:thread

ProWraps

for someone that is in the vehicle wrap industry it shocking you wouldnt want to be part of the perfect medium to advertise your services. we post pics from our iphones as we are working on our wraps. we get a ton of exposure and SEO out of it.

Doyle

BTW Over the weekend, Twitter opened up a new feature: LISTS. Lists allow you to group people that you follow into LISTS, that can be public (everyone can see the list from your profile) or private (only you can see the list). This seems like a very basic feature, but it adds a new dimension to the whole site.

kev3232

for someone that is in the vehicle wrap industry it shocking you wouldnt want to be part of the perfect medium to advertise your services. we post pics from our iphones as we are working on our wraps. we get a ton of exposure and SEO out of it.

twitter has nothing to do with advertising services. most of my customers are adults that don't tweet anyways.
twitter is still gay, big time.

ProWraps

well, the gay links from my twitter page that come up above the fold in our local search sure serve us well!

Dan Antonelli

Yes Twitter and FB are real bad for your business. You shouldn't do it. The more people off of it, the better... (well, for the rest of us at least!). :)

iSign

twitter has nothing to do with advertising services. most of my customers are adults that don't tweet anyways.

I've never seen anyone so desperately afraid of being, being seen as, or being known to be gay. Sorry about whatever might have happened to you dude, but you're still a dude, so get over it.

Doyle

Your loss, not Mine. I bet you also thought the internet was just a fad.

:iamwithstupid