• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I just had to letter a vehicle in all Comic Sans

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm feeling a little sick right now. It's even red with a black outline. I guess if the customer likes it, it's okay...

Who am I kidding??? No it's not.

MikePro

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-20 at 3.30.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-03-20 at 3.30.08 PM.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Grafx

LOL! Best thing I read today.... Comic Sans is a Word Document font lol and some people dont know that there are other fonts out there besides that

Jillbeans

Can't use comic sans if it's not on your computer :)

Smug-@ss me had to almost buy CS for a date change. I needed the abbreviation "Sept."
It's the first font I delete when I get a new PC.
Luckily someone typed out the letters and emailed 'em to me.

I got an inquiry today for corosigns "The font is Comic Sans and we are trying to keep expenses down for our church"
:Big Laugh: ROFLMAO:

Hate it, try avoid it, but alas it would be just one of "those jobs" that does not go into my portfolio. At least it's easy to weed.
Love....Jill

SignosaurusRex

Ouch!
We had to do an entire van in graphics & lettering using Comic Sans back when it was a new typeface. We had no computer at the time other than a well used Gerber 4B and no type cart available. We wound up doing all the lettering freestyle with a soft Fitch. The customer loved it but I still have an occasional dream about that one. I wish you better dreams!