• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I just threw up in my mouth a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locals Find!

Hey Everyone. Dan Here.

I just want to address a couple of statements that were made regarding Esigns and customer service. I am the one who spoke with 'Adtechia' and most wholesale customers when I was with Esigns, Addy wanted a product that is/was available from multiple sign supply companies (it was not a printed or custom product/simply an off the shelf item that I would buy and simply resell) and I told him what sign supply company I would buy it from and to simply contact them to buy it directly. I exchanged a couple of pm's with him and a single phone call over this product and that was the extent of my dealings with him, so the rest of his rant I simply don't know what he is talking about, politely I simply felt it was easier to tell him where to buy the product direct.

In regards to customer service and Esigns I will state that it has always been a top priority and even though I am no longer a part of the company I feel confident stating customer service is still a primary focus of the company and that they produce a quality product (in my opinion it is absolutely top notch).

Other than that even though I am no longer a part of Esigns I can say that in my experience they provided extremely prompt service and delivery of their products.

I appreciate the support and apologize for the confusion in regards to my current involvement or rather that I am no longer involved. I just want to personally state that Esigns does provide a quality product.

and if anyone hears of a company in need of a veteran sign guy by all means let me know, I'm available :)

Doug, everyone, Thanks for your support any questions or anything I can help with please feel free to contact me or "Incy" (he is a real guy and approachable), there's no big secrets or conspiracy.

The product I requested from you was not off the shelf and was completely custom you never once told me where to purchase it from or who your supplier was. I also had to phone you 3 times on that product to get the quote. In the end you finally said you didn't want the job 3 weeks after the fact. I also called you twice and left messages on giving you coroplast sign orders that you never called me back on. When you extended special pricing to me out through Feb. 11. Those calls occured on Dec. 15 & Dec. 17th.

So, I shared my personal experience with your company and its practices. Other members may have had a different experience. I can only speak on the experiences I had. Which did occur.

tsgstl

And you probably follow the common practice of allowing anyone to join and wait for bad behavior to ban them. Same difference except we also have other criteria in our membership requirements.

correct! I like your way better but I nor the other admin want to search IP address' everyday or watch every hour for a new member to accept. We have a handful of mods that are picked for there contributions to the site. They have full support and backing on their decision making.

This site is great I have come across it a handful of times trying to find answers. I only wish I signed up sooner. Soon as my taxes are paid I hope to be a paid subscriber.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Also - Yeah you're right fred, no one needs explanation on why they changed their name. BUT - doesn't that cause some concern for people who have used them in the past? In this circumstance it makes many think - "Why change a perfectly good company with a "great" reputation who does good work." It would make one think something is going on. Which is why i guess it caused some to be cautious?

I agree that the situation with esigns and incy may appear strange and confusing. But, as happens more than I would like, incorrect conclusions are jumped to and then picked up by others as fact. In this case it was "Well I'll never buy anything from them".

At the heart of it is the confusion between individuals, user names, company names and even banner ad campaigns. Hopefully, some clarity will be achieved when incy.com finally opens. In the meantime, I highly recommend some benefit of the doubt in this matter.

Dan S. Is a straight up guy.. Been in the game for along long time, very well respected and great peer of mine whom we bounce things off each other from time to time..

I find it 100% impossible to believe that he would service even his worst dirtbag client as you describe. He was a hired consultant at Esigns to grow and blossom the biz with his insight and wisdom. Rule #1 is to service every client I do not think he bent that rule.

Adtechica I do not know you, care to know you or really give a crap about your take on how things work. You are a very very small minnow in a big industry sea.. For the record I could also give a crap about Esigns, INCY.com and Fellars. Never gave any of them a dime and they never gave me a dime... Transparent as far as I am concerned. Never even knew who Fellars was until about a year ago when a new employee showed me a catalog... I was like Damn who the hell pays those prices for media and tools?

I do care about the fact you are trying to slam a very well respected veteran in the game. Dan is good people and one of the many here you should not try and battle with or disrespect. You should of played it smart and learned from him and his many insights on the industry he has posted here.

You have picked some battles based off your nit wit opinions with some well respected, successful and well versed veterans here. All of which I am amazed some even fired back and played your game. t

Point is your kind of business mind will get you nowhere and you should take advice from guys whom been in the game... Who knows your business might grow from taking in the Knowledge much of it free of charge or at a minimum the membership fee.

HulkSmash

i Agree, Couple months back, Dan gave me some solid advice on an issue i was having...without hesitation. Great person to deal with.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Who would have thought snakeskin patterned vinyl could be so confrontational?

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

...ACTUALLY, with practice, you may also discover you are capable of trying a completely different tack from time to time..

oh MAN. i love the green ones! especially the ones with flat heads!!!!!

Attachments

• tack.jpg
    tack.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 93

ProWraps

btw im here (see below). my sick ride today was an airbus 320, and a crappy airbus 319. you know the kind, the ones that only fly to mexico and have bullet holes in them.

no snake skin. no gto's. no fred fellers. and no ADDIE. hell i wish isign was here though.

(Isla de Piedra MZT)

Attachments

• stone_island.jpg
    stone_island.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 92
Adtechia, I have no idea what in the world you are talking about..

The yard sign special / promotion that you are referring to was posted on Signs 101 for everyone in the trade, you did not place an order nor attempt to place an order.

Via private message you stated that you sent out 10,000 pieces of direct mail to your real estate clients to take advantage of that special price. I hope that it was a successful campaign for you and that you generated a tremendous amount of sales from your advertising prowless and that another merchant member was able to fulfill that flood of work you surely generated, as I consider the majority of the merchant members here to be my friends or at least colleagues and they will tell you I often refer them projects or clients if they can fulfill those needs better than I.

With MOST people I would much rather create a working relationship and have the chance of working with them in the future even if that means I need to pass on a single project.

I have spoken to you 2 times on the phone. The product that we spoke about on the phone was a signacade with changeable letter track which is a product everyone I know in the industry buys off the shelf and I told you where you could order it directly. Maybe this is 'custom' in 'your shop' since you don't fabricate or produce anything but in my world it is a stock item.

That is the only business conversation I have EVER had with you on the phone. I gave you the product name, the distributor and their phone number. This was a few weeks after your various PM's regarding yard signs and based on those prior messages and your grand claims, conversations I had with other members of the forum and the nonstop nonsense posts you have 'shared' with this forum it was the politest way that I could send you on your way.

The only other time I have spoke with you on the phone was last Saturday night after more of your valuable contributions to this forum in your firearms thread (I believe it is titled armed or unarmed) where I commented out of anger after a friend of mine was less than happy with your flatout tasteless comments about suicide victims and their families, when you had the audacity to call me, laughing about my weak mother who was a victim to suicide. I still stand by what I said in that thread even though it was posted entirely out of anger...I still do not know what you are doing as a member of this forum, you offer nothing of value to this community, you have repeatedly been caught telling lies, normally I think that there is room for everyone but in my opinion you are a 'special case'.

But hey, if it get's too hot for you Adtechia you can always blame it on your 'worm' again...

The product I requested from you was not off the shelf and was completely custom you never once told me where to purchase it from or who your supplier was. I also had to phone you 3 times on that product to get the quote. In the end you finally said you didn't want the job 3 weeks after the fact. I also called you twice and left messages on giving you coroplast sign orders that you never called me back on. When you extended special pricing to me out through Feb. 11. Those calls occured on Dec. 15 & Dec. 17th.

So, I shared my personal experience with your company and its practices. Other members may have had a different experience. I can only speak on the experiences I had. Which did occur.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
btw im here (see below). my sick ride today was an airbus 320, and a crappy airbus 319. you know the kind, the ones that only fly to mexico and have bullet holes in them.

no snake skin. no gto's. no fred fellers. and no ADDIE. hell i wish isign was here though.

(Isla de Piedra MZT)

Some snake skin wraps are nicer than others.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• prowraps_snakeskin.jpg
    prowraps_snakeskin.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 85

Locals Find!

Adtechia, I have no idea what in the world you are talking about..

The yard sign special / promotion that you are referring to was posted on Signs 101 for everyone in the trade, you did not place an order nor attempt to place an order.

Via private message you stated that you sent out 10,000 pieces of direct mail to your real estate clients to take advantage of that special price. I hope that it was a successful campaign for you and that you generated a tremendous amount of sales from your advertising prowless and that another merchant member was able to fulfill that flood of work you surely generated, as I consider the majority of the merchant members here to be my friends or at least colleagues and they will tell you I often refer them projects or clients if they can fulfill those needs better than I.

With MOST people I would much rather create a working relationship and have the chance of working with them in the future even if that means I need to pass on a single project.

I have spoken to you 2 times on the phone. The product that we spoke about on the phone was a signacade with changeable letter track which is a product everyone I know in the industry buys off the shelf and I told you where you could order it directly. Maybe this is 'custom' in 'your shop' since you don't fabricate or produce anything but in my world it is a stock item.

That is the only business conversation I have EVER had with you on the phone. I gave you the product name, the distributor and their phone number. This was a few weeks after your various PM's regarding yard signs and based on those prior messages and your grand claims, conversations I had with other members of the forum and the nonstop nonsense posts you have 'shared' with this forum it was the politest way that I could send you on your way.

The only other time I have spoke with you on the phone was last Saturday night after more of your valuable contributions to this forum in your firearms thread (I believe it is titled armed or unarmed) where I commented out of anger after a friend of mine was less than happy with your flatout tasteless comments about suicide victims and their families, when you had the audacity to call me, laughing about my weak mother who was a victim to suicide. I still stand by what I said in that thread even though it was posted entirely out of anger...I still do not know what you are doing as a member of this forum, you offer nothing of value to this community, you have repeatedly been caught telling lies, normally I think that there is room for everyone but in my opinion you are a 'special case'.

But hey, if it get's too hot for you Adtechia you can always blame it on your 'worm' again...

I did not call you nor laugh about your mother or suicide. That is a FLAT OUT LIE !

Yes, you made comments and I didn't even respond to them. I know the truth and I will gladly share my phone records for anyone to see who doubts me. I use google voice for all my calls so I have records of every call I have ever made for the last 3 years straight. I have nothing to hide as I know I never called you in the month of January. I also know that I never spoke with you about your mother, any other relation of yours or suicide.

I will tolerate a lot of crap but, don't ever say I called and laughed at someone whose mother committed suicide that is just going to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.