• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I LOVE messin with the scammers!

sar bossier

Made my friday!! Have a good chuckle, ON ME :wink:

Our price is 15000.00 for 15, CASH ONLY. We DO NOT accept credit cards, OR CHECKS, MUST be paid for UP FRONT, in FULL, before you will see anything. PLEASE bring CASH only, 100.00 BILLS, to our location.

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 3:30pm
To: shelli@signarama-bossiercity.com
Subject: Presbyterian Church Offer

Good day ,

My name is Reverend Gideon William i am with the Presbyterian Church and i
will like to order Retractable Banner Stand,below is the specification of
my inquiry:

Specifications:
Retractable Banner Stand ,
Size: 33" x 80"
Laminate one side only
Frame Color: Black or Silver
Artwork need on it: '' SAVE THE CHILDREN ''
Quantity:15PCs

kindly email me with a total pickup price of 15PCs.I will like you to send
me an email response with the picked up price for this sizes and if you
don't have this size or any other type available kindly email me with the sizes you
have available. I will like to know the terms or forms of payment you accept
Kindly respond to me as soon as possible for us to proceed further with the
order.

Thank You.
Rev.Gideon William.
Presbyterian Church.

OlsonSigns601

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets those.

Its always something like, "I would stop down and pay directly but my wife is in the hospital" blah blah blah. "I'm out of the country helping sick children in..." whatever.

I give them a price but I tell them I need the phone number of the credit card company to verify funds before we can proceed.

I've never gotten a response back.

I once had a fellow wanting to send me a "Trial Timed Licensed Copy of Wodows 7 Ultimate" for $20. If I chose to keep the copy then for an additional $120 I could receive the activation code.

With my junk email account, I wrote back and said, "Sure! I'll take one copy!" I gave him the mailing address to the nearest FBI department... I always wondered what happened to that order :Big Laugh

Techman

As pat says.. You have to get a scalp to hang on the wall.

Pat has one.. We all should get one for our lodge.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I feel bad for an old client on the west coast...they got taken in by the God Bless America banner scheme a couple years back. They were clueless and we started printing the banners for them. I made a couple calls on the CC#s they got for them...and bingo...stolen..fraudulent...etc. Luckily I had it all down on paper and I got paid at least to cover my cost for the banners. We dug into old banners for floor covering and broke these out. ALMOST used them as wrapping for a Board job that was shipping to Shanghai! hahahhaahaa

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I guess with my location I don't get any of these banner scams.

Lucky for me I am one of the most trusted "undisclosed recipients":

Dear Sir/Madam,

Assalaimalikum!

This email message should not come as a surprise if you have been following current event in the international media with reference to the recent revolution in my country, LIBYA. I am AISHA GADDAFI, the biological daughter of slain Ex-Libyan President, Col. Maummar GADDAFI. I am seeking your assistance / partnership in receiving a huge un-claimed fund deposited by my late. Father (May his soul rest in perfect peace).

Now, for us to successfully commence this mutual business, I will want to inform you that I am ready to compensate you immensely if you can assist me in this endeavor. I need someone that is trustworthy and honest and has the capability to handle the large sum involved and as such, I would like you to provide me with a brief resume of yourself.

Once I have had this response from you, I will feel a lot safer to divulge vital aspects of this fund (location and how to lay claim to it) as the case maybe. Kindly forward your full contact details in your response. Both parties will sign a draft agreement prepared by my lawyer which will specify your percentage for your assistance.

I wait to hear from you ASAP.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Aisha GADDAFI