• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I miss...

gabagoo

At least in winter you can heat the back shop!!! I hate them both...Spring and fall, is perfect for me

WildWestDesigns

I can't stand winter. Blood is too thin for it. Oddly enough here, summer has been really mild. Extremely muggy at times, which can also add to the "real feel" of the temp, but I don't think it's broken triple digits (yet) this season. Last year we had a couple of weeks that were straight triple digits. Man was that awful.

MikePro

Beautiful here in Chicagoland.
heck yeah! been out on Lake Michigan randomly over the last couple of weeks!

that being said, I still miss the winter. I'm WAAAAAAY better at snowboarding than I am wake boarding.
BUT, chix don't wear bikinis in the winter...so I'm unsure of why I'm in such a hurry to get back on the slopes :)

anotherdog

Heck, I miss Summer. It has been so cold up here in Canada, it hardly got warm the whole season.
I am seeing trees starting to turn because the nights are cold.

I want a re-do!

TheSnowman

Here in northern Indiana last summer, we had like a month straight of 95+ degree days it seemed, it was just miserable hot all summer, you didn't even want to do anything outside. This year, I think we've had two days that were 90 degrees barely, and it's been mainly 70's and a little 80's here and there. Crops are outrageous good, and you don't hate being outside. It's been the best summer for activities I can remember since I was a kid 18-20 years ago.

That being said...things always get slow enough around here in the winter that I plow snow, and I'd prefer that to being stuck in the office, so bring on the winter!

mark galoob

heck yeah! been out on Lake Michigan randomly over the last couple of weeks!

that being said, I still miss the winter. I'm WAAAAAAY better at snowboarding than I am wake boarding.
BUT, chix don't wear bikinis in the winter...so I'm unsure of why I'm in such a hurry to get back on the slopes :)

way back when I was going to ski in Durango, and going to school on the side, the girls I was skiing with always wore bikinis or something silly. they also would come back to the dorms with gashes and freeze burns on their legs. nothing that a little peach or peppermint schnapps wont fix while your skiing...lol

Winter. SICK OF THIS HEAT.

I'm pretty spoiled :rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

It stays about 77-82 degree's in the shop.

1001564_487701161324029_948701752_n.jpg

GWSigns

I will take winter over summer ANY day -

Growing up in AZ I have had a life time supply of hot!

Left there for a reason - Mom said the entire month of June was 100+

I can live with a bit of humidity (especially with A/C) and just for the record it is not always a DRY heat in the desert, a monsoon is a monsoon is *shudder* yuck!.

someone likes Porsches

My business partner has been racing for 25 years. He owns his own Porsche Racing series and the shop is a Porsche Specialty shop, We get to wrap / repair all the caymans in this picture after just about every race. Pays well!! We've charged as high as $4500 for a Livery.

Among the Porsche's there is a

Corvair Spyder(turbo'd)
Buick GS with a 455
Ford Falcon on a Nascar chassis with the latest available Nascar motor 850whp (the last carb model prior to Fuel injection)
and lastly the Buick Centurion built by tommy riggins

The falcon is probably my favorite. Its 1 of 2 and the Mold is owned by the shop.
1044604_625247997492849_1650481102_n.jpg

Marlene

we have no real spring, it is cold then it is hot. the summers have been tropical humid the past few years. we suffer all winter long, get a bunch of mud (we call spring mud season) then one day you are wearing a sweater and the next you are not. we wait and wait for nice weather that never comes. fall is nice, it last about two days and then it is winter again. it is dark. it is gray. it is not like what you see in the movies with pretty people in cute hats running around in the fluffy snow. it is dirty snow with dog pee all over it and people bundled up so they don't die of exposure. it is cut backs on the money for road salt so if you live more than 20 feet from your job, you can't get there most days. winter rots beyond belief and it cost a ton to keep your house warm...you can probably guess I don't work for the Vermont welcome center:Big Laugh