• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need a font ASAP

NSDdesigns

Look at the R's. ANYways, Im just settling with Garamond Pro.

Whatthefont lead me to Envoy??

Thanks all!

Envoy CRACKER is this (below), the R's seem more spot on.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-11 at 3.06.53 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-04-11 at 3.06.53 PM.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 55

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Look at the "R" and the look at the "A" and the "T". Here's the text in Adobe Garamond.

Attachments

• CJ.jpg
    CJ.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 53

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Of course I am going to say this.... but seems like alot of work for something that would have been less than $10 to do right the first time.

Shameless self promotion

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Would you like to guess what percentage of the population would notice...or care...or think we were idiots for thinking it mattered? :Big Laugh

Oh I can't disagree with that as far as the general population. OTOH, the client is paying for the job and he or she probably will be a bit fussier ... although I am a big believer in mark owners taking responsibility for their intellectual property.

NSDdesigns

Of course I am going to say this.... but seems like alot of work for something that would have been less than $10 to do right the first time.

Shameless self promotion

Not at all. Deff. not a promotion for me by any means, just a client that wants some STAFF shirts. Simple job. I have/want to use a good crisp logo (always) so I had to remake there's as they had no (or no idea) vector logo. Just anted to replicate thing best to exact as I could.

This thread pointed me in the right direction. Thanks all.

J Hill Designs

the vector doctor was stating his shameless self promotion that redrawing that logo for you perfectly would have cost you less than $10...