• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Need A Mimaki Technician Asap

criss_tatar

mimaki JF 1631-1610

Hi everyone! I have a problem with my Mimaki JF-1610...My Light Magenta is finished and i dont have another to change it. How can i print using only the magenta...? I have work to do and the pack with the new cartridge will come the next week!!! Thanks!!!

Richard G

You might also want to try Grafx Network 888-335-5914. mailto: bob@grafxnetwork.com
these people have been in the industry for years and have opened up a national network for technical help for our industry. One of them is showing up at my shop today.

SIGNMAN19

I am here

I am an independant Mimaki tech working in the New England area. I have been to NYC many times. Let me know if I can help.
Please contact me signman19@gmail.com - i am in CT right outside NYC - I know my JV3 fairly well and have done most of my own service but i am stumped on this one - i have a new HP coming but i still want to keep the JV3 up and running Thank you

MikePro

zombie thread! make new thread with new Jv3 issues, or call a tech in your area. just don't make me read posts from 2012.

WildWestDesigns

Maybe you should read my post closer as im looking to get in touch with a tech - or go back to your job, whatever you prefer

Ahh yes, the ever alluring "yankee charm".

I must admit, the first time I read your post, it seems like you were talking about giving help compared to needing it.

As MikePro mentioned, best to start your own thread versus bringing one back from the dead that was originally posted in 2009. Which is even before my time here.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Ahh yes, the ever alluring "yankee charm".

I must admit, the first time I read your post, it seems like you were talking about giving help compared to needing it.

As MikePro mentioned, best to start your own thread versus bringing one back from the dead that was originally posted in 2009. Which is even before my time here.

There's a reason I don't visit my relatives up north.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
My Dad was born in New York and I was born in New Hampshire but my Mom, 3 sisters and brother were all born in Birmingham Alabama. I grew up with cold winters and good ol' southern cooking. Cookouts with the extended family can get . . . interesting.

also looking for a tech in reno nv or close to the area so i dont have to fly someone out. i picked up a mimaki cjv30-160 and got a demo before buying it. its works great but in transport the ink end sensor for the light magenta broke so i replaced it. its still not reading the ink in the bay