• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Need Religious Vector...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

Investing in the Mega Collection Vector Art is a good way to get a lot the images youre looking for and it will never be a waste of money, its an investment in your business.

EnergyDesign

Thank you Fred, Mason. Bob, you really should spend more time reading a post and not on trying to come up with your long, dreadful replies. I have not been on this site long, and I already realize who uses this forum for a good purpose....to critique, assist and grow the trade. It is certainly not you.

Mason

Have a go at rationalizing the hypocrisy inherent in the above...

Be that as it may, just what are you seeking? An image of a Mexican bleeding jesus? A sketch of a California sports jesus? A rendering of the thighbone of some obscure saint? A Monty Pythonesque face that looks like it fell off a chess set hanging there in the clouds? What?

Postscriptum: My community and the entire known universe exist only to serve my needs. I recognize no good greater than my own. This is known as enlightened self interest and is the way pretty much everyone functions. Only a few are honest about it. The rest rationalize it into some sort of altruistic nonsense.

I typically dont do this but,

How is it being helpful to your own self interests by responding in the fashion you have? It Doesnt. What it does is paint you to be shallow and irrelevant. But I digress.

The opinions of an overachieveing third rate mind are uniquely grotesque, thank you bob for the stunning illustration.

EnergyDesign

Thank you Mason. Fred I have purchased the one week subscription, and Mason I will be looking into purchasing the collection. These are obviously the reponses I was looking for when posting the original. Thanks again for your help.

Mason

Because I can and it pleases me to do so.

The opinions of an overachieveing third rate mind are uniquely grotesque, thank you bob for the stunning illustration.

Not that any further proof was needed, but its always good to get confirmation.

EnergyDesign

Fred...Is it possible to just close this post? I think it will only continue to cause retarded responses that will only "divide" this group more...

Status
Not open for further replies.