• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I received I small picture I have to scale a lot...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
................... and here I thought there were only dumb answers, no dumb questions.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
................... and here I thought there were only dumb answers, no dumb questions.

In particular if one reads all 17,134 of yours?

dog42.gif

Zazzess

Days like that...

Thats a day I could have went home telling me that was a bad day...

And how dumb I am...

You know...

Now that I had help and I got through my fear of looking stupid...

Today I know I'm not alone

:signs101:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Naw, not all of them. Every now and then a good one slips through and I remember a good one about three years ago in August. And I thought I had another one before that....... maybe not... be at least one in 5 years.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Naw, not all of them. Every now and then a good one slips through and I remember a good one about three years ago in August. And I thought I had another one before that....... maybe not... be at least one in 5 years.

guido.gif
Mistakes are my big problem. Back in January of 05 I thought I made one ... but I was wrong.

When I was a kid I had a superiority complex. Then I figured out that I was definitely superior and it hasn't bothered me since then.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ha......

Fred, this is no lie. Yesterday a graphics artist called me with some questions on her company's two vehicles we're going to be doing. She had a lot of dimensions wrong and things weren't working out all that well for her. She had decided to step in and design the partial wrap for these two vehicles and save the company some money. No problem. Well, she asked me about 25 questions and after every answer she'd say.... Oh-h-h I see, well, let me ask you this..... blah, blah, blah. Finally I said, you should have enough information to do this simple design now. Her comeback was...... Oh, you give me too much credit, but probably deservedly so. I don't think I ever heard someone back into their own compliment quite like that one.......... :ROFLMAO:

We all laughed for quite some time.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You might want to consider being up front with this client and tell them you're being put in a position where you might be doing something illegal...

A tort, not a crime. Big difference.

mountaingraphic

Sorry to not have much input on this but I have heard, not used, of software which will allow you to resize without any pixel loss. Not sure if its truly possible due to the nature of pixels however might want to look around for resizing software if you have no other choice.

Have also heard that photoshop cs5 has really nice pixel technology but Im not a fan of it so just use draw

If I can remember the name of the software I will repost.

bob

Sorry to not have much input on this but I have heard, not used, of software which will allow you to resize without any pixel loss. Not sure if its truly possible due to the nature of pixels however might want to look around for resizing software if you have no other choice...

Pixels are not lost when an image is made larger, only when they are made smaller. When an image is enlarged you have to add information that does not exist. There's two ways to do this; simply make each pixel larger or interpolate the existing pixels to create the new information out of whole cloth.

The former is called 'pixelization'.

The algorithms to perform the latter are legion and some are better than others. Orders of magnitude better. PhotoZoom Pro is one of the better packages. There are others as well. You can enlarge anything with it without any pixelization whatsoever but, depending on how much information the program has to create, you can get blurriness and edge bloom. Lots of it if it depending on the ratio of the size and resolution of the original to that of the enlargement.

bob

It depends on the circumstance. If I punch someone that is both a crime and a tort.

The only difference being who is doing the accusing.

Hard to gainsay such an incisive legal mind as yours but, nonetheless, you might want to familiarize yourself with the difference between a criminal and a civil matter.

WildWestDesigns

Hard to gainsay such an incisive legal mind as yours but, nonetheless, you might want to familiarize yourself with the difference between a criminal and a civil matter.

All I have to do is ask my dad. 35+ years as a practicing lawyer in TX and TN. Semi retired now, but still does some consulting on the side.

Bare in mind too, neither one of us is a logical appeal to authority when it comes to law.

Last edited:

Zazzess

Thanks for helping

So I talked to the customers and I'm doing my own design on this one :)

:thankyou:

Last edited: