• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I saw this van in the drive-thru yesterday.

petesign

Ok, who here did this!? I think it speaks for itself :)

Attachments

• vinlysiding.jpg
    vinlysiding.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 85

dj_elite

Hahaha I see now, I looked at the picture real quick the first time. Just to think he paid for it and probably never noticed

petesign

Keep looking.... I didnt notice the other until later..

I do love how he managed to spell vinyl right one time, and not the second.

JimmyG

Keep looking.... I didnt notice the other until later..

I do love how he managed to spell vinyl right one time, and not the second.
Yeah, I bet he was handlettering backwards so he would be sure and not run out of lettering space....

signage

I think that might be the van that was lettered last year at the northeaster when the keys got locked in the building. After several hours of:toasting::toasting::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GypsyGraphics

i like how is says "we do" before their laundry list :ROFLMAO:
it really clarify things don't ya think... so we know it's not a list of what what he doesn't do.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
My brush has spell check...

It's not incorrect spelling, it's the charm of a hand lettered sign.

mikefine

It is better than the most of the color-blur wraps that I see as contest winners in our trade magazines. Really. It says who they are, what they do, and how you contact them -- clearly visible.
It works as a sign, at least by my definition. I bet they get lots of calls for their services.

Graphics2u

There's one in the town I live in that would make that look real professional! I've seen it twice and never have been quick enough to get a picture of it!