• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I saw this van in the drive-thru yesterday.

Craig Sjoquist

Well at least the layout is ok and ya can read it, looks to be a less then 2 year sign painters work though.

I have seen many of sign shops in my area... with a printer make a mess out of their wrap and ya could not read it across the 2 lane street. has one near me closing down with that type of wrap.

Just saying for those that have not studied good layout, contrast, balance, flow, and good image for type of client. get busy or go broke trying.

Firefox

What the hell is "VINLY SIDING" HA HA HA!!!

Uhhhh... It's a house wrapped in vinle!

Or is it a Big Vinle from Round Tabel?

A couple buildings ago the landlord sealed and striped the parking lot... he thought he was doing me a big favor by marking off the approach to the roll up door and painting on the ground DELIVIRES ONLY!

Funny now there is a Round Table Pizza in that spot and they do free Delivires!

JasperST

Ya'll are missing the big picture. Some sign artist slaved to capture the "economy look" so the right folks would call.

adkmaid

can u say dyslexia?

i didnt do it. but man back in the day of:toasting: my dyslexia was in high gear and i have been known to mix up d's b's p's , r's backwards and s's ugh thank God for computers and learning to type, but still can write faster backwards than forwards. But.....how many calls does he get saying that the words are spelled wrong that lead to estimates for siding? the guy might be an einstein of business!!!! LOL:rock-n-roll: