• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I smell a Scam, but no one believes me.

tcorn1965

I think more times than not it is an over zealous sales rep...seeing the commission they would make off the sale get in the way of their common sense.

Terry

slappy

You're too late. I already got his order! I just have to figure out the best means to ship a 30' x 80' billboard. I'm talking to the utility company right now about moving all of the power lines. They quoted me $1.3 million to take them down while the moving company hauls the billboard. These billboard jobs are a pain in the a$$

thank you for that. that just so put the biggest freaking smile on my face for the rest of the day. :U Rock:

slappy

Steve 0r Nate, it's a scam. You should just start emailing them stupid crap.
If you have a site tracker on your website, you should be able to look at the ip location if they emailed you. I know i can look at my site hits, by looking at the outclicks, find the email outclick and get more detailed info. From there i can find out that they were referred from yellowpages and searched "sign shops" with no zip code and that they were from africa. Happens every time i get a funky email.

If you don't have a site tracker, then sitemeter.com. It's the best one to use with a lot of detailed info and it's free.

Techman

top fice scam flags. any email with the following words..

in regards
kindly
prepare
solicitor
barrister

rfulford

The scam is in the shipping. Tell him shipping is free and he will go away. Other than that, you can tell its fake due to the request for a 30'x80' double sided billboard. There is not a single billboard in the country that is that size nor double sided.

Graphics2u

I know this post is old, but I like ham.

Hammed???? What kind of ham do you all use when you ham your banners? And if it's a smoked ham will that help with UV protection? :wink: