• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion I think a light bulb just went off today................................................

PatriotWorks

Any who suggest Biden stole an election without any proof whatsoever
The proof of the election steal and Plandemic™ was always there!
It never went away.
Trump was on a tear with a second record overwhelming victory. The election steal occurred sometime after 2200 election night and before 0500 the following day because the algorithm was broken. A new algorithm was written to complete the election steal and therein is where the lie, the math, the treason and Military Tribunals at Gitmo will soon start aligning.
Trump's victory was so overwhelming, the numbers so skewed just the 2000 Mules was enough to confirm the steal.

Like Rubes...Some simply believe a fallacy despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Why this happens?....I'd say programming from birth. Public education. Leftist values. Everybody wins a prize despite putting in the work. Lowering the bar.
Free Thinkers threaten the NWO elite.
The NWO wants patented humans programmed from birth to simply do whatever task is assigned without question.
Klaus Swab said exactly that in a speech....calling out the Chinese and the North Koreans as the preferred human groups because they've been raised as slaves from birth.

Canada, Venezuela, China, The Vatican, Germany all played a role in the steal.
It is a world wide terror and slave effort.
But .... I get your problem!!!!
I find #NPR and the mainstream media impossible to listen to or believe.
Evil to the core, treasonous, amoral and unfit for a productive way of life.
There's no argument you could make to change my mind.
Likewise, I have to accept there is no truth I could present to you causing you to somehow abandon your beliefs after seeing the light. ....Except perhaps touching a hot stove top or peeing on an electric fence?

Nations around the world were lied to. The messengers are paying the price.

Take this quote from the article below for example:

"One of the most stunning parts of this pandemic has been the denial of basic science, and one of the most shocking developments from that has been the attack on medical doctors who try to set the record straight."

In the same way the medical field lied to us about the Plandemic™, we are lied to about the election, we are being lied to about The Ukraine and all of it threatens our futures whether or not we agree or hate each others guts.

Despite vast overwhelming proof has existed for the election steal all along, I'm telling you more proof of the election steal is coming Friday, I believe, called "2000 Mules."
Will it be my fault if you harangue the film without watching it, as I fully expect?
Likewise, point me to a truth in your circles and lets see what happens...just for fun.

Attachments

• Walk Alone.jpeg
    Walk Alone.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 54