• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I think my PNC-1000 is printing coords

OldPaint

if your trying to cut from COREL..........assign any object A HAIRLINE...........so the plotter can cut it.

Cadmn

OP KNows his OLd rolands I'm running A PNC 960 & cut straight from corel & have from when I first got my cutter. I did spend time with OP on the phone. hairline can be the key & as far as Autocad. Acad looks at the plotter just like any other as the cutter is an HPGL printer in language. you could actually just feed it HPGL if you can write it, but most people can't!, Autocad will run it easily if lineweight & language is correct. It will use most any plotter in Acad.

LittleSnakey

We use an old pnc-950 daily with Flexi and windows xp.
Your problem is probably with the parallel port LPT. Get a USB to LPT cable then in your production manager in flexi assign the pnc-1000 to the usb printer port. I have never tried to use it with autocad or corel.

Hope this helps

rickCAD

to LittleSnakey....
I didnt know a cable like that existed.... (USB to LPT) but i quess anythings possible...
I'll go out a look for one today. I'm assuming this is what you use...
what version of Flexi? I've got 8.1 loaded.
thanx

rickCAD

I have one too!

I have bought 2months ago used off ebay Roland CAMM-1 PNC-1000, I have no experience and knowledge how to use it. it did not come with any manual or cd.can some one help me for where to get the driver and manual for window exp.I have the CoreldRaw software for cutting Vinyl.thans

I'm not sure how this is responing. but I thought id give it a try....
If you havent seen it allready.... the manual and driver are right at your fingertips... (i'll give you the locs if you have seen them here yet...)
What OP are you using.... ? Have you had it working at all yet?
:thankyou:

LittleSnakey

Yes that is the cable I use. Got it at office max about $25
Yes worked with the Flexi version 7 and 8.1 and also 8.6

to LittleSnakey....
I didnt know a cable like that existed.... (USB to LPT) but i quess anythings possible...
I'll go out a look for one today. I'm assuming this is what you use...
what version of Flexi? I've got 8.1 loaded.
thanx

knucklehead

Here's a PNC 1000 owners/operators manual if it will be of any help to someone.

Well, it won't let me upload it. Anyone who would like a copy, PM me with your email address, and I'll send ya a copy.

amessana

USB Cable

I have been using PNC-1000 on an XP64 machine with a USB cable bought from TigerDirect.com (I believe it's cables direct brand) and Flexi 7. Just select USB port from Production Manager and it'll work.