• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions I want to get into subliminal work

JetPress

A̶̜̲̫͍̦͔͛̾̈̃̇͝͝l̷̨̛̞̘͔͎̘̰̮̈́͋̐͂̍̇͒̓̃̑̇͂͛͜ĩ̷̢̨̗̘̣̳̳̬̳̬̳͎̥̘͍͉̲̬̯̪̳̣͈̞̟̪͓̺̜̺̋̽͂͛e̸̡̝̗̠̙͇͙̘̪͎̱̻̰̖̲̣̘͈͛̏̐̍̀͆̃̎͑͐̎̂̈́̑̊̅̂̈́̾̀̕͘͜n̸̬̩̬̝̦͚̮͕̰̘͂́́̑͊͑̃̆̊̎̑̿̄͗̆̈́̽͊͂̀̅͘s̷̡̧̛̠̥̬̯͇͉̬̜̘̗͔͔͍̞̈̏̀̌̇̀̂̂̄͌́̊͌̑̑̎̉̈͘̚̚ ̶̧̧̢̨̨̘̝̲̰͎͎̝͕̤̘̗̟̖͚̪̪̪͉̣̪̱̰̌͒ͅͅe̸̢̨̛̪͚̼̩̝̙͙͚̞͈̝͉̐̂̒͌͗͂̍́͐̾͛x̸̡͕̫̬̠͔̼̱̲͚̭͚̯̻͚̹̥̙͖͔̽̍̐͋̂̓́͂̓̑̉̓̎́͂̆̐̇̍̀́̂̔͒̾̏̀̑̎͝i̴̝̜̪̫̔͊̊̐̏̈́̐͑̔́̋̒̆̄̈́̂̒̇̊͒̚̚͠s̶̛̯͙̟̟̗̜̮̀̎̍̀̃͑̋̀̈́t̸̛̗̜̱͈̱̟̲̻͚̼̲̻̥̞̾͒̓̀̾͗̃̀̿̑͒̆͌̈́͐̋͜͝.̵̨̢̧̛̝̞̭͓͔̳̥̥͈̜̻̦͔͔̆́̌͊̊́̂̓͐͒̏͑͌̿͝͝͝ ̶̧̨̛̱̺̦͚̺̭͓̩̬̦̾̀̈́̔͐́̋̔́̔͑̀̓̃Ơ̵̡̛̺̰̝̹̮͕͚͖̻̲̽̈́̊̾̾̃͑͗͆̾͌̅̾̕̕ͅh̴̡̢̧̖̱͕̱̠̦͈̫́̓̆̊̅́͋͆̅̅,̴̛̳̩̉̋͛̃̂̄̐̒͐̓̆͋̅̊̈̈̍̇̑͘͝ ̵̨̭̱͔͙̝̐͜ả̵̧̙̳̺͖͓͔̪̞̰̟͇̻̜̰̥̱̲̯͉͔̖͌͜ͅņ̷̢̛̭̘̩͕̖̱͖̹͉̦̱̜̗̪̹̩̖̬͙͙͔̰̻̘̟͎̀͂̾̎̂̀̌͂͗͑̐͑͋̋̉͂̑̈́̈́̈̓́́̚͘̚͝͝͝d̶̨̛͇̺̪͕͔̙̲͖̠̰̄̊̂͑ ̸̨̢̣̙̗̺̬̲͎͔̦̯̜͓͕͉̳̮̤͎̹͓͈͕̲͚͈̃̀̍͋̀͛̅͌͗͆͆̔̀̋̏̿̈́͗̈́̎̉̆͌͌͆͘ͅd̴̩͎̠͌̆́̅͐̐̈́̈́̾̑́̃̉̌̄̽̒͑͝r̴̨̢̡̛̛͔̱̟̣̼̬͓̤̣͈̲͉̺͙̰̳̬͚̺̬̯̱͛͑͛́͌̑̇̈́̂̈́̍̋̇̌́̆̃̏̊͜ͅͅi̶̦̘̮̤̥̟͇͔̺̾̎̿̑̿͑͌͐̌̈́̔̉̽͆̀́́̊̕͝͝ͅǹ̴̢̠̬̯͇̻͈͔̥͓̫͈͍͇͓̺̪̱̠̝̭̹͓̜͚̜̋̓̃͆̑̆̉̇͊̈́͋͒̇̎͝ͅͅk̶̢̛͍̻͉̮̪͍̫̯̗̺̭̣̥̬̠̲̝͐͗̽͛̉̋̂̂͛̽̽̑͂̀̎̈́̓̾́͆̈́̎̽͠͝͠ ̸̢̣͉̭̦̞̯͎̟̲͇̼͌͂̈̊̿͋̓̓̓̅̌̑̆̀̌̏̀̄̂̅͂̚̚͝͠͝͠y̶̡̛͉̮͖̑͑̈́͋̔̀̾͆̌̏͌̏͊̾̐͋̔͋̈͛̄͗̕͜͠͝o̸̧̢͈̪͓̬̝̼̠͕̤̪̩̳͈̙͍͚̦͉͖̻̮̜̳͙͊̐̉́̀͒̀̈́́͋̋͌̀̍̔̈̃͒͘͜͝u̴̢̬͙͓̟͔̬͖͕̝͓̦̜̎͠͠ŗ̶̢̢̗̰̣̳̪̩̺͙̠̟̻̪̣͕̤̝̖̇̏͒̀͊̾̍͝͠ ̴̧̧̡̨̞̭͎͔͙̻̳̮̪͚͎̥͍̟͓̬̩̟͓͇͇̣̳̜̉̎̓͜͜m̵̧̛̛͈̺̺̭̙͎̘̣̯̭͔̻̮͇̫̝̰̳̺̤̋̀̀̎̾̔̈́̈̂̈́͛̀̂͂̆͂̍̏͝͝͠ͅi̴̢̨̨̢͈̱͍̳͈̣̳͔̱̬̙̲̺̭͈̼̖̺̹̗̓͗̄͆͊͑͊̓́̀̐̌̒̅̂͒͛̄͊̾̇̕̚͜͝͝l̴̛̛̻̟̎̑͑̒̌̒̅̓̐̍͐̈́̚̕͠ḵ̶̢̜̜̻͓̖̝̪͖̠͎̦͈̰̲͙͇̲͓̼̘̪̋̒͂̀̕.̴̨̙̱̻̗͇͚͇̼̈́̽̈̀̎̽̆̀̏̽̾̅͐̔͂̄̚̕ͅ

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
A̶̜̲̫͍̦͔͛̾̈̃̇͝͝l̷̨̛̞̘͔͎̘̰̮̈́͋̐͂̍̇͒̓̃̑̇͂͛͜ĩ̷̢̨̗̘̣̳̳̬̳̬̳͎̥̘͍͉̲̬̯̪̳̣͈̞̟̪͓̺̜̺̋̽͂͛e̸̡̝̗̠̙͇͙̘̪͎̱̻̰̖̲̣̘͈͛̏̐̍̀͆̃̎͑͐̎̂̈́̑̊̅̂̈́̾̀̕͘͜n̸̬̩̬̝̦͚̮͕̰̘͂́́̑͊͑̃̆̊̎̑̿̄͗̆̈́̽͊͂̀̅͘s̷̡̧̛̠̥̬̯͇͉̬̜̘̗͔͔͍̞̈̏̀̌̇̀̂̂̄͌́̊͌̑̑̎̉̈͘̚̚ ̶̧̧̢̨̨̘̝̲̰͎͎̝͕̤̘̗̟̖͚̪̪̪͉̣̪̱̰̌͒ͅͅe̸̢̨̛̪͚̼̩̝̙͙͚̞͈̝͉̐̂̒͌͗͂̍́͐̾͛x̸̡͕̫̬̠͔̼̱̲͚̭͚̯̻͚̹̥̙͖͔̽̍̐͋̂̓́͂̓̑̉̓̎́͂̆̐̇̍̀́̂̔͒̾̏̀̑̎͝i̴̝̜̪̫̔͊̊̐̏̈́̐͑̔́̋̒̆̄̈́̂̒̇̊͒̚̚͠s̶̛̯͙̟̟̗̜̮̀̎̍̀̃͑̋̀̈́t̸̛̗̜̱͈̱̟̲̻͚̼̲̻̥̞̾͒̓̀̾͗̃̀̿̑͒̆͌̈́͐̋͜͝.̵̨̢̧̛̝̞̭͓͔̳̥̥͈̜̻̦͔͔̆́̌͊̊́̂̓͐͒̏͑͌̿͝͝͝ ̶̧̨̛̱̺̦͚̺̭͓̩̬̦̾̀̈́̔͐́̋̔́̔͑̀̓̃Ơ̵̡̛̺̰̝̹̮͕͚͖̻̲̽̈́̊̾̾̃͑͗͆̾͌̅̾̕̕ͅh̴̡̢̧̖̱͕̱̠̦͈̫́̓̆̊̅́͋͆̅̅,̴̛̳̩̉̋͛̃̂̄̐̒͐̓̆͋̅̊̈̈̍̇̑͘͝ ̵̨̭̱͔͙̝̐͜ả̵̧̙̳̺͖͓͔̪̞̰̟͇̻̜̰̥̱̲̯͉͔̖͌͜ͅņ̷̢̛̭̘̩͕̖̱͖̹͉̦̱̜̗̪̹̩̖̬͙͙͔̰̻̘̟͎̀͂̾̎̂̀̌͂͗͑̐͑͋̋̉͂̑̈́̈́̈̓́́̚͘̚͝͝͝d̶̨̛͇̺̪͕͔̙̲͖̠̰̄̊̂͑ ̸̨̢̣̙̗̺̬̲͎͔̦̯̜͓͕͉̳̮̤͎̹͓͈͕̲͚͈̃̀̍͋̀͛̅͌͗͆͆̔̀̋̏̿̈́͗̈́̎̉̆͌͌͆͘ͅd̴̩͎̠͌̆́̅͐̐̈́̈́̾̑́̃̉̌̄̽̒͑͝r̴̨̢̡̛̛͔̱̟̣̼̬͓̤̣͈̲͉̺͙̰̳̬͚̺̬̯̱͛͑͛́͌̑̇̈́̂̈́̍̋̇̌́̆̃̏̊͜ͅͅi̶̦̘̮̤̥̟͇͔̺̾̎̿̑̿͑͌͐̌̈́̔̉̽͆̀́́̊̕͝͝ͅǹ̴̢̠̬̯͇̻͈͔̥͓̫͈͍͇͓̺̪̱̠̝̭̹͓̜͚̜̋̓̃͆̑̆̉̇͊̈́͋͒̇̎͝ͅͅk̶̢̛͍̻͉̮̪͍̫̯̗̺̭̣̥̬̠̲̝͐͗̽͛̉̋̂̂͛̽̽̑͂̀̎̈́̓̾́͆̈́̎̽͠͝͠ ̸̢̣͉̭̦̞̯͎̟̲͇̼͌͂̈̊̿͋̓̓̓̅̌̑̆̀̌̏̀̄̂̅͂̚̚͝͠͝͠y̶̡̛͉̮͖̑͑̈́͋̔̀̾͆̌̏͌̏͊̾̐͋̔͋̈͛̄͗̕͜͠͝o̸̧̢͈̪͓̬̝̼̠͕̤̪̩̳͈̙͍͚̦͉͖̻̮̜̳͙͊̐̉́̀͒̀̈́́͋̋͌̀̍̔̈̃͒͘͜͝u̴̢̬͙͓̟͔̬͖͕̝͓̦̜̎͠͠ŗ̶̢̢̗̰̣̳̪̩̺͙̠̟̻̪̣͕̤̝̖̇̏͒̀͊̾̍͝͠ ̴̧̧̡̨̞̭͎͔͙̻̳̮̪͚͎̥͍̟͓̬̩̟͓͇͇̣̳̜̉̎̓͜͜m̵̧̛̛͈̺̺̭̙͎̘̣̯̭͔̻̮͇̫̝̰̳̺̤̋̀̀̎̾̔̈́̈̂̈́͛̀̂͂̆͂̍̏͝͝͠ͅi̴̢̨̨̢͈̱͍̳͈̣̳͔̱̬̙̲̺̭͈̼̖̺̹̗̓͗̄͆͊͑͊̓́̀̐̌̒̅̂͒͛̄͊̾̇̕̚͜͝͝l̴̛̛̻̟̎̑͑̒̌̒̅̓̐̍͐̈́̚̕͠ḵ̶̢̜̜̻͓̖̝̪͖̠͎̦͈̰̲͙͇̲͓̼̘̪̋̒͂̀̕.̴̨̙̱̻̗͇͚͇̼̈́̽̈̀̎̽̆̀̏̽̾̅͐̔͂̄̚̕ͅ

I knew it!

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
v7UXi1g
https://imgur.com/v7UXi1g[/IMG]

I had a high school art teacher give us a whole lesson that lasted a week about subliminal messaging and it probably led his departure the following year. One of those teachers you see in movies who inspire people and challenge them. He was cool, but he wouldn't let us makes bongs or pipes with pottery work and that was probably his demise.

Bat Man in a Red Dog Beer can upside down https://imgur.com/v7UXi1g - Is Red Dog even made these days? I wonder it if out lived Zima.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
v7UXi1g
https://imgur.com/v7UXi1g[/IMG]

I had a high school art teacher give us a whole lesson that lasted a week about subliminal messaging and it probably led his departure the following year. One of those teachers you see in movies who inspire people and challenge them. He was cool, but he wouldn't let us makes bongs or pipes with pottery work and that was probably his demise.

Bat Man in a Red Dog Beer can upside down https://imgur.com/v7UXi1g - Is Red Dog even made these days? I wonder it if out lived Zima.

GB2

Old Member
James- thanks for the links- I got A&E for a long time but they must have dropped me when they switched. And... you have way too much time.

Centerville- did we both attend a 3D sign course a few years ago in... Indiana? Dan Sawatsky [sp] was one of the instructors and we made a cement tree for a sign post when we got home.

Gene....I was there with you! That was an awesome event, we had Jamie & Jody from Oxenham Design, Peter Poanessa from Keene Signworx, our fantastic host and a great bunch of people. I hope someday soon we can do it again....maybe if the world straightens itself out I always thought it would be fun to host an event like that.

Last edited:

Gene@mpls

Gene....I was there with you! That was an awesome event, we had Jamie & Jody from Oxenham Design, Peter Poanessa from Keene Signworx, our fantastic host and a great bunch of people. I hope someday soon we can do it again....maybe if the world straightens itself out I always thought it would be fun to host an event like that.

It was very enjoyable- I was not quite as impressed with the host as you, but he got the whole thing organized. I still see Peter's stuff in SignCraft and of course Dan- I will always remember him wiping paint off his hands on his new looking jeans- I bet he has a lot of paint marked jeans? I took my most talented person with me and we were really pumped about 3D signs but he as usual lost interest and I got old. I still make a few 3D signs for the fun of it but mostly do laser work in my retirement.