Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I45 signs rock

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by luggnut, Oct 21, 2009.

1. luggnut

luggnut Very Active Member

with all the talk about outsourcing and the issues that come with it, i always am nervous when i outsource (about on scedule and the product itself) but with I45 i send a email with the info in 2 -3 days it shows up.. i have never been dissapointed with the delivery, i always tell customers 1 week and it is always ther before that.

another neat thing is since i have placed a few orders i don't even get contacted after i place the order (thus slowing things down) to sign or fax confirmation credit card or anything. they just do the order and send it on time .....

Tags:
  2. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    Keith is great for that stuff. Have actually been to his shop once while on a trip I stopped in

3. D&Tgraphics

D&Tgraphics Very Active Member

May 17, 2007
    Lockport, NY
    Definetly. Keith is a great guy and does great work. I've been to his shop too and he's got one hell of an operation going there.

4. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Awesome operation. They do great work and quickly.

5. BobM

BobM Very Active Member

May 31, 2008
    Cape Cod
    Reliable and competative. Keep up the good work Keith.

6. grafixemporium

grafixemporium Very Active Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I'm lucky enough to have them just a few miles down I-45 from me. Going by there this afternoon to pick up some signs actually! I would recommend I-45 to anyone. Their UV prints cannot be beat.

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Can't beat how fast they are. Best company to work with for screen printed signs. I've tried three others, and they are SO SLOW in comparison. And one was even in my own state. Even with a three day ship they are still quick!

8. ericmitchell29

ericmitchell29 Active Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Maine
    I'm looking forward to using them.

9. signs2trade

signs2trade Active Member

Thank you

I just wanted to thank all of my great customers. Thank you so much for the kind reviews.
    Keith:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: