• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I45 signs rock

luggnut

with all the talk about outsourcing and the issues that come with it, i always am nervous when i outsource (about on scedule and the product itself) but with I45 i send a email with the info in 2 -3 days it shows up.. i have never been dissapointed with the delivery, i always tell customers 1 week and it is always ther before that.

another neat thing is since i have placed a few orders i don't even get contacted after i place the order (thus slowing things down) to sign or fax confirmation credit card or anything. they just do the order and send it on time .....

Cadmn

Keith is great for that stuff. Have actually been to his shop once while on a trip I stopped in

D&Tgraphics

Keith is great for that stuff. Have actually been to his shop once while on a trip I stopped in

Definetly. Keith is a great guy and does great work. I've been to his shop too and he's got one hell of an operation going there.

grafixemporium

I'm lucky enough to have them just a few miles down I-45 from me. Going by there this afternoon to pick up some signs actually! I would recommend I-45 to anyone. Their UV prints cannot be beat.

TheSnowman

Can't beat how fast they are. Best company to work with for screen printed signs. I've tried three others, and they are SO SLOW in comparison. And one was even in my own state. Even with a three day ship they are still quick!