• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ICC profiles for Flexisign Pro 7.5

raffied

Hi everyone. Its my first time here. I just started a sign company in The Gambia, West Africa. I bought a Mimaki JV3 250sp from Toronto, Canada. Its in a good working order and dont have any problems in terms of operations or mechanical faults. They tested it when i was in Toronto and it printed fine but now am trying to print and the colours are not coming out right. They are dark. Am using the OEM mimaki SS2 inks and the rip software am using is Flexisign Pro 7.5. Am trying to get the ICC profiles but dont know where to find it. The ones i got are not compatible cos they are not .cc or .cm file. Can anyone help.

raffied

I checked it out but i think the Flexi version is have is not supported by them any more. I have the 7.5v2 and the least version i saw on their site is 7.5v4. I tried downloading the files but it did not recorgnise the file extension. Do you know where i can get a crack version of Flexi that can operate my JV3 250sp together with the necessary profiles.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I checked it out but i think the Flexi version is have is not supported by them any more. I have the 7.5v2 and the least version i saw on their site is 7.5v4. I tried downloading the files but it did not recorgnise the file extension. Do you know where i can get a crack version of Flexi that can operate my JV3 250sp together with the necessary profiles.

:software

Sounds like your problem is that you must be using an unsupported, pirated, cracked copy in the first place. If this is the case, it explains why you are having a problem.

Signs 101 does not condone or support software piracy and has a zero tolerance for requests such as yours. Your membership here is now terminated.

CS-SignSupply

The necessary profiles you are asking for need to be made by you. Running a cracked version of Flexi now? You should not be making such unprofessional requests to a group of true professionals.