• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If Biden is elected

June666

I like red
If Biden is elected, what will happen to the world in the future? Will all the sparks of freedom be extinguished or ignited? Where will the global economy go? Will free trading be more limited or more open?The future has come. Let us wait and see.

ikarasu

The same thing if Trump is elected... life goes on. Policies will change a little bit, but despite what both sides want you to believe... the opposing person in charge is not the end of the world, things wont blow up... life for the average joe wont change much.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I believe he will do great. With no one bothering a whimpering old fool, I highly doubt they'll try to impeach an incompetent dottering old man, who doesn't know where he is. I'm sure he some has good ideas on how to reign in the peaceful protestors and start protecting the good citizens. His foreign approach will be quite stellar, just watch. He already has lotsa "ins" with China and some others. Yep, I'm sure we're in for a good time with this solid rock. OH, and his scientific approach to the pandemic..... wear a mask. Just wait though til his own party finds him in the way and removes him for the same reasons we've been discussing for the last 6 months. Harris is champing at the bit to get him outta the way and start the new regime. Oh boy, I can hardly wait.

Reveal1

June666. Broken english, weirdly worded questions. It's like watching the Maury Povich show. You know nothing good will come of it, but you can't help yourself. Not in sign biz, Why do they let these guys on this forum?

WildWestDesigns

The same thing if Trump is elected... life goes on. Policies will change a little bit, but despite what both sides want you to believe... the opposing person in charge is not the end of the world, things wont blow up... life for the average joe wont change much.

It's easier for someone NOT in the same country to have that type of opinion.

However, in all honesty, it is the local elections that people should be more concerned about. Those are the people that lord over us (well not Ikarasu in this case) on a day to day basis. That's why I always find it funny when people go "orange man bad" in how he handle things, when it is the local politicians that cared more about politics as to why we have had such divergent responses to "issues" only to have it come out in some areas that were more draconian in others over reacted.

What I am far more concerned about is the bad optics of this particular election. I have never seen (and I'm not as old as some on here, but I have dealt with the Bush/Gore fiasco) what is going on, going on. Taking more then a friggin week to count votes? It all seems strange to me, especially when it seems to be heavily weighted on one side of the political aisle. Had it been reversed, what would those people be saying?

jimbug72

June666. Broken english, weirdly worded questions. It's like watching the Maury Povich show. You know nothing good will come of it, but you can't help yourself. Not in sign biz, Why do they let these guys on this forum?

Seems to me that June666 is just someone with a troll account trying to stir the poop fly pot.

rossmosh

Good to see people are actually reading reporting from legitimate sources and not continuing to get their news based on the President's rants....

So I'm hoping if Biden gets elected, when the President says something, news sources won't have to go back and correct every word.

• Agree
Reactions: JCP

Commando

Good to see people are actually reading reporting from legitimate sources and not continuing to get their news based on the President's rants....

So I'm hoping if Biden gets elected, when the President says something, news sources won't have to go back and correct every word.
Yes! It will be so amazing to go back to the normal everyday lies we get from our corrupt duopoly.
Ahhh normalcy :D

Stacey K

I like making signs
The Republicans will still hold the senate and they have majority in the supreme court...for now. As long as one party doesn't hold all the tickets, I don't believe we will see massive changes. Although it will embolden some of the lefty crazies even more than they already are.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

They may have to update their spell checkers.

WildWestDesigns

The Republicans will still hold the senate and they have majority in the supreme court...for now. As long as one party doesn't hold all the tickets, I don't believe we will see massive changes. Although it will embolden some of the lefty crazies even more than they already are.

Always midterms though.

jimbug72

I just wish the two sides would quit working like they are on opposing teams and start working like they are the offense/defense of the same team and just fucking help each other out. Just trying to decimate the other side isn't doing any of us any good... unless you're one of the ones profiting off the divide, in which case you're a piece of shit and should die a slow, horrible and lonely death.

What we need are REASONABLY liberal social policies and REASONABLY conservative fiscal policies and some sensible goddamn adults who meet in the middle and not act like spoiled little babies when they don't get it 100% their way 100% of the time.

Okay, rant over. Now I can get back to work and stop thinking about this dumpster fire of a political mess we have in our country for a few hours.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haaa, that's funny..... in the debates, harris bad-mouthed every other candidate with biden being her main target. And she hit 'em hard and made kinda idle threats, but she made statements which astonished me, when I saw her with biden like old pals. What a crock................