• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If Biden is elected

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I just wish the two sides would quit working like they are on opposing teams and start working like they are the offense/defense of the same team and just ****ing help each other out. Just trying to decimate the other side isn't doing any of us any good... unless you're one of the ones profiting off the divide, in which case you're a piece of **** and should die a slow, horrible and lonely death.
Well as long as the witch Pelosi and her cronies stay in office, none of that will ever change.

MI Bearcat

Haaa, that's funny..... in the debates, harris bad-mouthed every other candidate with biden being her main target. And she hit 'em hard and made kinda idle threats, but she made statements which astonished me, when I saw her with biden like old pals. What a crock................

That's exactly right and hardly any democrats voted for her in the primary and now there is a good chance she will be president before the 4 year term ends. Next thing know Berny Sanders is going to have a cabinet position and pushing his crazy ideas.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He belongs in a cabinet..... six feet under. No f*ckin' sh!t. With pelosi and pencil neck under each arm.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
June666. Broken english, weirdly worded questions. It's like watching the Maury Povich show. You know nothing good will come of it, but you can't help yourself. Not in sign biz, Why do they let these guys on this forum?

Careful..... you're dating yourself..... and I don't mean in any transgender style use of the card whatsoever.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, really... who cares ?? He wasn't nothing back then and he still ain't.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
I just wish the two sides would quit working like they are on opposing teams and start working like they are the offense/defense of the same team and just ****ing help each other out. Just trying to decimate the other side isn't doing any of us any good... unless you're one of the ones profiting off the divide, in which case you're a piece of **** and should die a slow, horrible and lonely death.

What we need are REASONABLY liberal social policies and REASONABLY conservative fiscal policies and some sensible goddamn adults who meet in the middle and not act like spoiled little babies when they don't get it 100% their way 100% of the time.

Okay, rant over. Now I can get back to work and stop thinking about this dumpster fire of a political mess we have in our country for a few hours.

stop acting LIKE they are on opposing teams? the fantasy of being on the same team ended a long time ago

BobM

All politicians are the same. Promise everything, get elected, get convinced it can only happen if other politicians get what they want. Biden will do as he's told until they "the lefties" decide they want the top seat. Old age, dementia, a Brisma investigation or some other malady will see him go. Thankfully, if the Senate can stick together he won't have to many far left bills to sign, on those bills that will help all of us in the middle class will get thru.
If only Trump could have kept his mouth shut things would be different. this country has survived many presidents and congresses and it will again. GOD BLESS AMERICA

signage

Pelosi and Kamala I do beleive have a plan........
upload_2020-11-5_14-55-56.png

State not mentally sound and they now have control!

BigNate

Just a quick re-read of this thread.... now that we are 7 month on, did anyone notice that the world stopped spinning? ? ? ... Me neither. Just put my head down and do my work in my corner of the world. I think it benefits the top of both parties to keep the little guys fighting over anything other than scrutinizing the people at the top (it really does not matter which party, the corruption is on all sides, but the more we fight amongst ourselves, the less time we have to see the real issues people are working on.)

Stacey K

I like making signs
Just a quick re-read of this thread.... now that we are 7 month on, did anyone notice that the world stopped spinning? ? ? ... Me neither. Just put my head down and do my work in my corner of the world. I think it benefits the top of both parties to keep the little guys fighting over anything other than scrutinizing the people at the top (it really does not matter which party, the corruption is on all sides, but the more we fight amongst ourselves, the less time we have to see the real issues people are working on.)
The world didn't stop spinning and business is still strong. I thought I would just do my work in my little town and everything would pass right over my us. STUPID THINKING.

CRT is being implemented in my school district - disguised of course. Not just that but there's a group of women planning to go around to all the businesses and demand that we all sign on to have a business plan on how we are going implement it into our businesses as well. They don't call it CRT they call it Emotional Planning (or something like that) I don't agree with it at all. One parent organized a meeting and 6x more people showed up than expected, the movement is growing daily with hundreds of citizens planning to fight it. Our district is supposedly (I can't verify that as a fact) getting 1.5 mil from the Federal government, thing is, there's strings attached. Guess what the strings are.

Everything you see on the news will hit you, if not today, in the near future. If you are on board with that then it would make you happy, if not then it's probably too late.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm thinking about making this CRT crap retroactive back to when my great-great grandparents had to fend for themselves and never had any help given to them. Family and friends helped each other, because it was the right thing to do. Not forced into helping silly handouts for the sake of getting votes.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm thinking about making this CRT crap retroactive back to when my great-great grandparents had to fend for themselves and never had any help given to them. Family and friends helped each other, because it was the right thing to do. Not forced into helping silly handouts for the sake of getting votes.
Totally agree!!!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Everyone is looking for a handout. Remember the mad dash for that PPP money? Groups lobbying for tax breaks, companies asking the local governments for grants to "create" jobs. Being successful at being recognized as a special interest group is almost as good as hitting the lotto today.

dypinc

It is amazing how the racists push this CRT crap to cover up their own racism. The same ones that always think they are better then everyone else and want the power to tell everyone else what to do and how to do it. Same ones that throw a fit as soon as electron integrity is talked about. They have been stealing the black and others votes all these years and they don't want that to stop so they can keep us on their plantation. Just look at how they have destroyed the cities in this country all for their power, greed and corruption.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/30/bet-billionaire-robert-johnson-calls-for-14t-in-reparations/. I wonder if the Robert Johnson is related to Anthony Johnson? https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/horrible-fate-john-casor-180962352/

A bunch of despicable bastards!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It is amazing how the racists push this CRT crap to cover up their own racism. The same ones that always think they are better then everyone else and want the power to tell everyone else what to do and how to do it. Same ones that throw a fit as soon as electron integrity is talked about. They have been stealing the black and others votes all these years and they don't want that to stop so they can keep us on their plantation. Just look at how they have destroyed the cities in this country all for their power, greed and corruption.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/30/bet-billionaire-robert-johnson-calls-for-14t-in-reparations/. I wonder if the Robert Johnson is related to Anthony Johnson? https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/horrible-fate-john-casor-180962352/

A bunch of despicable bastards!
Hey dynic... I know you think you're being cute with your flag upside down, but that is offensive to those that serve it. Change your avatar because you clearly don't understand the meaning

Gene@mpls

I drove 3000 miles a couple weeks ago- Minn to central Tejas and only saw a half dozen Trump bumper stickers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't get it. The leftists won, got their way and still griping. What a buncha sore losers. Guess they're upset with the way their illustrious leader can't speak on any level anymore. This poor sap was a dummy fill-in and will be babied like no other has ever been, until harris can take hold of the reigns. Nobody wanted her, but she sure is making headway for being a last minute pick based on certain credentials. Insert nervous laugh here...........

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I don't get it. The leftists won, got their way and still griping. What a buncha sore losers. Guess they're upset with the way their illustrious leader can't speak on any level anymore. This poor sap was a dummy fill-in and will be babied like no other has ever been, until harris can take hold of the reigns. Nobody wanted her, but she sure is making headway for being a last minute pick based on certain credentials. Insert nervous laugh here...........
Hey, I'm no expert but, it sounds like you're griping. Just saying.