• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If I can't fix it I'll sell it

MITCHATEXOTIC

I have used maybe 2.5 ink sets in 2 years.I have replaced capping station 2 times,pump 1 time,re-fused the mother board(stemming from bad pump) and had to clear inklines numerous times.It is a prism jet extra.I thought I had a reliable tech but he (nano) is missing in action after handicapping my machine to work only as a 48 inch printer....I am located in central Florida.:thankyou:

BobbyFosson

I have used maybe 2.5 ink sets in 2 years.I have replaced capping station 2 times,pump 1 time,re-fused the mother board(stemming from bad pump) and had to clear inklines numerous times.It is a prism jet extra.I thought I had a reliable tech but he (nano) is missing in action after handicapping my machine to work only as a 48 inch printer....I am located in central Florida.:thankyou:

If you are looking to sell it, be sure to add it to the Signs101.com Classifieds or Auction.

Easy to do and traffic continues to build !

http://www.signs101.com/pp-classifieds/index.php